View Single Post
Old 09.11.2010, 03:43 PM   #17
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
one thing I've realized is that sometimes when i play my acoustic.. i come up with ideas i never wouldve thought of with my electric guitar. I've always been a fan of songs where it's just someone singing while playing his or her acoustic guitar. no drums or bass (etc.). i don't know why. i have always thought acoustic guitars were better for .. uh emotional songs i guess? or darker songs and i like to play more silent with my acoustic as well.

i haven't been playing for too long. about a year and a half or 2 years and i guess im not great at it. but i don't think you necessarily have to be outstanding like... Yngwie Malmsteen i suppose to write a good song or to play covers of certain bands. i have always liked guitarists who can write simple songs but make them seem effective. by adding certain twists or adding a great melody to it. i don't know... just random stuff that came to my head from reading this question.

so i personally think an electric guitar is different from an acoustic guitar. different vibes for me. but of course, it could be different for everybody depending on their style.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|