View Single Post
Old 08.22.2010, 08:06 PM   #35
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
They should have at least had the respect to acknowledge the event that they were co-headlining. I'm so tired of ICP getting a complete lack of respect in the game. They've paid just as many dues as any other artist in the game, and look at the empire beneath them!

Here's an interview with ICP on the whole subject of Tila and Meth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuCWyr9nQgg

Method didn't deserve to have shit chucked at him, and 98% of the crowd literally screamed "WHAT THE FUCK?" as soon as it happened (myself included). But still, they could have at least acknowledged where they were, and who they were playing for.

ah, I was just trolling ya bro-bro. I understand what yr saying.