View Single Post
Old 08.21.2010, 07:58 PM   #56
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Country/Western

Foo Fighters

while I can completely and whole-heartedly agree with NOT and NEVER listening to the Smiths (Dr Felikson, you shoulda run for Governor of CA, Smiths fans is a leading cause of depression and drama-queenism amongs 15-30 years latinos from the burbs to the hood, and it has their grandma's in the Church counting rosaries over their sons wearing eye make-up..)

I must also admit that two of my all time, favorite, soul touching songs were by Foo Fighters (everlong) and 311 (amber) and they are full-fledged guilty pleasures.. oh yeah, and with country, current and contemporary country music indeed sucks, but the Deadhead in me found a liking to mid-50s country, some of it is actually pretty fucking cool.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|