View Single Post
Old 08.17.2010, 09:34 PM   #38
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

I have two copies of this.

I've been reading all the TNMT comics lately. I think I'm going to watch the first film tonight for the first time in forever. It's an easy 10/10.

I had EVERY SINGLE TNMT TOY EVER MADE (from the original series, releasing concurrently with the movies and animated series) a few years back. None in the boxes, d'oh, but all of them, all vehicles, etc.. 90% of em in really good condition... some missing accessories.. a few missing arms/legs.. etc... sold all of them -- all of them -- for $1000... hundreds of toys.. you wouldn't believe some of the insane shit... TNMT as cops... TNMT as horror movie monsters... TNMT as samurais... all kinds of ridiculous shit.

Raphael's the best turtle by far

I've got these still

the black and white "comic toys". Love 'em.

My favorite toy I still have is the INVISIBLE AMBUSH Predator..

You had to buy all the other Predator toys and send in all the proofs of purchases and they sent you this. Pretty rare, yet it goes for like $2 online. Just no demand for it I guess. Meanwhile the not-rare-at-all technodrome goes for like $400 in the box. Anyway...
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|