Thread: wonky thread
View Single Post
Old 08.16.2010, 02:14 PM   #46
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Eh, I don't know what makes me love Rustie so much. I just find it amazing how he manages to do something that catches me so much, while the drums are so loose and sparse, the sounds so weird (sometimes they're almost abstract), the melodies most of the time too fucking frenetic to be even remembered properly. I love this epileptic bleepy kind of music. To each their own obviously. I used to hate him, finding him terrible, then Zig Zag and Bad Science clicked on me and I've been loving him a lot since then. I can see why you wouldn't like him though, but it was personally one of the records I was expecting the most this year. Neko, Hyperthrust, Dragonfly and Beast Nite have all been favorites of mine for a while, getting dropped by DJs in loads of mixes, so it's awesome to hear they're gonna have a proper release, and on Warp Records on top of it.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|