View Single Post
Old 08.14.2010, 10:09 AM   #73
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
just a feeling I get. I guess. I don't know. Most movies that "I Fucking LoOOVE!!!" I really can't give a specific reason. I just like everything about that movie. I like the score, the look, the stereotypical characters, the Linnea, the music, the makeup, everything really.

I think we all process sound + vision differently. Sometimes it's not a matter of "this song is great because of the melody and timbre of the instruments" it's just it "hits you" a certain way. Yr brain and heart like it for some ineffable reason. Same with films. Why do I REALLY love Death Proof? Honestly, I don't know. I can list things I like ABOUT it. But it just hits me the right way. ANd I love it. Same thing.