View Single Post
Old 08.13.2010, 01:15 PM   #8
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
I have a few live performances of Bridesmaid Blues from various shows, and they always seemed to do it instrumentally, which is a shame since the melody kicks ass. (For the record I still can't make out the last part of the lyrics..... I hear it as "Stars aligned bursting high so she finds me" but it's so hard to make out the vocals)

Then again as far as I know there are quite a number of Polvo songs never done live, but live Polvo isn't exactly the easiest thing to find, so I don't really know 100%.

~Jeremy~

Haha, well you remember more than me. I know most of that first stanza and that's about it. But listening to the end, it sounds like you're right about what he's saying. I always enjoyed that about Polvo that the vocals are mixed roughly at the same level as the music. Sure it makes the lyrics hard to hear, but I'm not really a lyric person in the first place.

And Spectral, I hope they did do Tilebreaker, that's another I'd love to hear. Based on those tracks you can remember it seems like it was a pretty good show.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|