Thread: SKRONK
View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 11:03 AM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Uh, you defined SKRONK as "not having chords" "not having riffs" etc. That's in the first post! Yeah, of course it's always there a bit, but .. most bands have it in the background a little bit.. even THE VINES.

you gotta get yr head out of yr techno ass man.

I defined skronk in my first post. I did NOT say a song had to have ONLY skronk it to qualify. Read better. I said skronk is an integral part of what sonic yotuh DO and that they are the masters at combining beauty and skronk, melody and skronk, riffs, then skronk

READ BETTER

I think techno msuic is making yr brain see things in purely didactic binary terms my friend.

put the techno down. it is killing yr skronk organs.