View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 02:47 AM   #13
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Music can evoke emotion that manifests as it's own inexpressible reaction on consciousness / perception similar to the consciousness shift when taking drugs. To me drugs are a more blatant yet not more valid way of shifting the way one reacts, as they can both be seen as valid ways of producing a shift in someone's reality tunnel beyond our Aristotelian school of thought.

Yeah absolutely, I remember when getting into psych rock 'stoner' band Dead Meadow, reading a few comments from people that had gone to one of their shows sober as a cow and had said that their music actually made them feel like they were on smthing!

@ GeneticKiss, I say well done sir, you seem like a smart guy! I don't think it needs to be said, but never give into peer pressure or any of that bullshit.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|