View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 01:27 AM   #9
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
My wife has never done any psychedelics and rarely alcohol. She is the complete opposite of me and we are pretty much have opposite taste in music. She has no tolerence for what is generally derived from and created by the influence of drug use, "noisy" stuff as she describes it.

I think everyone has different taste by default, but I often wonder how she would perceive the same noisy stuff if say smoking weed. I think she would actually appreciate it in a new way. We talk about it and she's willing to try it, I just never really follow through with it.

I am all about the power of music and it's at the essence of every ounce of my soul, but I will declare, music takes on a whole other dimension and to a whole other level experienced on psychedelics, even as simple as weed. I'm not turning this into a do-drug advocate, but everyone is kidding themselves if they think nothing is lacking without the influence of drugs.

To me, to put it very simply, without drugs music = 2 dimensional; with drugs music = 3 dimensional

interesting topic!

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|