View Single Post
Old 08.08.2010, 04:53 AM   #67
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
i like the final cut, but i'll agree about the other three.

atom heart mother (the title track) is pretty damn overblown, to put it lightly. definitely up there with their worst.

I think the whole Atom Heart Mother album is awesome! The best of theirs! Also the title-track is great! Of course it´s not easylistening track. At first I didn´t like the album as much as for example the dark side. But when I have listened it many times in many years, I have found there something, that touch much more deeper feelings inside me as the Dark Side. It´s very unique album in Pink Floyd´s material and very unique also worldwide. Only some songs in Björk´s Medulla remind me that album. I find it interesting also because there´s something from the old, psychedelic Floyd and something that is coming in next Floyd´s albums. That´s the reason, why I also like the Who album "Who sell out". It´t a combination of their early energy and later masterpieces.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|