View Single Post
Old 08.07.2010, 02:04 AM   #29
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
^ Definitely! Both TMNT, and Secret of the Ooze are bonafide classics! TMNT was one of the first movies I ever owned, along with Batman Forever. I still own all 3 VHS tapes to this day.

My cousin and I always used to play his copy of Turtles In Time back in the day. He was always Leo, and I was always Mikey, definitely one of the best beat 'em ups on the SNES... only second, in my eyes, to Maximum Carnage.

I used to own a copy of Tournamnet Fighters, but I sold it. I never really liked it all that much... Wing Nut is really fun to play as though.

The coolest TMNT related item I ever owned (aside from my countless action figures) was a Raphael raincoat, complete with a hood that bent over your eyes (with simulated red sash), and a turtle shell on the back. I always felt like the coolest kid in the world when I wore that.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|