View Single Post
Old 08.06.2010, 01:54 PM   #21
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I always hated Raphael because his weapons never had any reach in the video games. Michaelangelo, and Donatello have always been my favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
I don't even really look at the whole thing as some really botched braindead attempt at exploring and milking every single possible outlet of the franchise to creative death. I just kind of like seeing how absolutely overblown they took the stereotyped characters that the turtles became. In the cartoon, they already had a bad enough stoner surfer vibe. But in this thing, they just take it so much farther beyond ridiculousness. It's just a massive exercise in 'ok, what's the absolute farthest that we can take this cowabunga pizza thing?' and they take it pretty far, DUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Ra416Ye2M
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|