View Single Post
Old 08.06.2010, 10:44 AM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
when i was a kid (15, 16) we used to drink cheap rum with coke or with orange-flavored shit (TANG). the tang would cut the nasty taste of the rum. we had little pocket money and we could stretch it this way, 2 bottles of rum a couple of packets of tang and we'd get very animated.

then my dad explained that i should only drink the good stuff, and i proceeded to pilfer his scotch. great lesson. thanks, dad!

anyway i don't mix shit these days, no. i stick to what i'm drinking-- if it's beer, beer, if it's wine, wine. with beer i can drink scotch (both from barley, yes?) and with wine i can drink brandy/cognac. vodka nights are vodka only, etc. mixing drinks is foul and stupid and you end up vomiting all over like a sick dog. well actually it's ok to mix cocktails, as you can measure the effect. but if you're getting drunk on say wine and you suddenly switch to rum you're going to regret it-- deeply-- and by deeply i mean in your colon, the next day, as you shit incessantly all that pizza gunk, at the same time that you cry off your headache.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|