View Single Post
Old 08.06.2010, 07:12 AM   #20
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I was born 6 weeks early and have horrible acid reflux, have had it my whole life, my food "comes up" (I'm hesitant to say "vomit") 60-80 times a day on average, I spent a year of my life on home schooling and had to go to the hospital every week and sometimes stayed there for weeks at a time because doctors had never seen a problem as severe as mine as far as my food not digesting and it always wanting to ... come back up, if you will.

...So, naturally, I'm not a big drinker because I hate the taste of alcohol, and with the constant "coming up" it just .. ugh. The taste is bad enough, try tasting it over and over again. The older I've gotten, the more straight-up vomitting I do as well, so I just can't handle too much of anything anymore. I'm a party pooper.

But like I said, if I'm going to drink, just give me 2 shots of Everclear and I'm done for the night. It's 99% alcohol!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|