View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 09:39 AM   #2
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
the internet should be taken seriously as a way to communicate or share things. it's a great tool to spread your ideas or work around the world and get to know visions and things you would never have seen otherwise. (i am one mouseclick away from the underground comics of the indonesion art scene, for example)

the content of the internet should be taken a bit more seriously though. the impact of false information on the people it reaches shouldn't be underestimated. also, the idea of 'everything on the internet is public property' should start to disappear, if you check sites like www.youthoughtwewouldntnotice.com you see how a lot of plagiarism these days results from artwork posted online, and the general idea still seems to be that if you post something online, you have no right to decide what happens with it.

as for me, i take more time to think and rephrase about what i say online,more than in real life. my online personality is not too different from who i really am anyway. i do prefer actual contact over online contact, and i don't like communicating with total strangers-i need a face, at least.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|