View Single Post
Old 07.30.2010, 02:51 AM   #17
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
lot's of times, and lot's of different references.....
uncountable times, mostly in public by strangers..... Dave Grohl (esp. when my hair was longer) and ever more bizarre Tom Petty. One older guy came over to me sitting in a crowded DMV to tell me how much I look like Tom Petty and went on to tell me how much he loves tom petty and why [making sure everyone could hear his confession]. It was funny though, he wasn't all there.

Most of the times when people reference look-a-likes, they like to proceed with telling you if and how much they like the referenced person, weird.

now that I think of it, it's always been references to musicians and like evolghost said, it's usually the hair I think.... it's just how shallow people are.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|