View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 06:51 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Andrew W.K.,

To start with, let me say that I respect you and your fans very much. You know how much I believe in you and all that you stand for, because I stood for it first. You know how much I love your music, because I created it. You know that I love the way you look and act and talk and sing and dance because it was born in my brain.

Hopefully, by now you’ve noticed that I’ve hacked into the websites. Maybe you haven’t seen everything, but your fans have. In fact, your fans are well on their way to knowing the truth. I’ve been giving them bits and pieces, hoping that you’d come to your senses and stop trying to squeeze me out. Well, you haven’t responded to my initial requests and you’ve forced me to make threats. When you act unprofessional, so will I. Now I have no choice but to let the facts speak for themselves.

I never wanted it to come to this, but I can no longer wait in the background and ignore your complete disrespect. You’ve exploited the automatic disadvantage our agreement puts me in. Our choice to let you enjoy the spotlight, while I create the magic, leaves me almost helpless. You will not force me to expose myself until I expose you first.

I know that your quick rise to fame had clouded your memory concerning our partnership. I was willing to forgive your cruel and ignorant choices because you’re a young star. However, your recent efforts to exclude me from the 3rd album material will not be tolerated. I did not work for the last year on these new songs in order to have you break promises.

Your fans deserve to know the truth. Your fans are smart. That’s why I’ve put this same letter up on one of the many websites I’ve been creating in your name. By the time you read this, your fans will have already read it too. Don’t worry, I’ve made it very hard for all but the most dedicated A.W.K. fans to find, but know this: more and more people will find out the real story UNLESS you stop trying to sabotage our agreement.

I’ve chosen not to go to the press with this… yet. I do value our relationship, and I want to continue towards all that we initially planned, however if you refuse to comply, I will have no choice but to let the world know that you’re a backstabbing fraud.

Now it’s up to you.

Yours truly,
Steev Mike

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|