Thread: FaltyDL
View Single Post
Old 07.21.2010, 11:52 AM   #18
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Themselves' new album really rules! It's got some killer tracks (Oversleeping and Gangster Of Disbelief are fucking huge). It's only 5€, but I'm so fucking lazy after Dour Festival and I'd have to go alone, which is a bummer... I'll see.

I think you're really gonna enjoy Boxcutter. He's on the more experimental side of dubstep, with absolutely stunning production and super interesting beats. iTAL tEK's first album you should love if you're looking for dark electronic music ... It's super bassey. His new one sounds more "pastel"ish, but it's great too. Starkey has got one of the best dubstep/wonky tracks ever, Gutter Music. He can be quite unequal, but he's got enough hits to claim being great. His new album has got a lot of hip hop featurings so you might not like it as much but I find it really good. OK Luv is killer (the instrumental album version is better than the version with Badness out there..)
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|