Thread: pets
View Single Post
Old 07.12.2010, 08:08 PM   #50
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Take yr own advice and run crazy wild in the streets and senseless and shameful. Blind/deft/mute typist. It's a sin. YOU are a sin. You are a liar and you know it but you still hide yr mind is an endless forest 'cause I make it that way. Tall gray trees, you can't climb them 'cause they'll SWAY back n fowarth and you'll fall out and hurt yr hand. No more typing.

Tell the truth.

Truth or else.

hahaha, you make me laugh. you and none of these people acknowledge, the reflection. one man on here is responsible for the actions of 2 personalities. but he is blinded by something that is in the way. perhaps he has already ran wild with his head in an endless forest. perhaps in the near future he will be exposed and/or... with an injured hand. but i know that right now that man is shaking in fear... knowing that the truth is about to come out and he will be lost not knowing what to do. i bet his mind will SWAY once these words sink into his head permanently. it is your responsibility to end this, now END IT
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|