Thread: whatcha doin?
View Single Post
Old 06.23.2010, 08:29 AM   #1967
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
had a dream where i was fucking my old english teacher, then in her class doing an analysis of some song my brain must have written sung by some country chick. i made some obvious points about what the lyrics meant ie. infidelity. i also mentioned that there was some sort of gay subtext and said 'god is gay' much to the anger of my classmates. then we had to hand in our homework which was to come up with alternative cover art to a can album, mine was the best but some other guy made a video and he won. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

My dreams sre getting so crazy i am starting to not want to sleep anymore. Dreaming is hard work. I did not sleep last night so no dreams to plague my mind today. Just fatigue.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|