View Single Post
Old 06.18.2010, 04:54 PM   #20
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, dude's intelligent, has style and ideas to burn, and seems to have no pretension attached to his epic keyboard noodles. He's DOWN TO EARTH, despite having already achieved tons of success in such a short amount of time..

On the other hand, on another message board I post to, the OTHER big new synth band recently had a member call out their fansfor downloading their work and complaining about having to spend $40 for an overseas vinyl and some other drama. As one fan said "you're doing your best to make it where I never buy another [band name] product ever again."

Also, sent OPN dude a link to my moviez, who knows.. maybe a collab in the future?
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|