Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Another weekend? Already? But I haven't recovered from the last one yet... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9000)

sonicl 12.15.2006 04:46 AM

Another weekend? Already? But I haven't recovered from the last one yet...

My girlfriend and I are going to visit a couple of other friends for the weekend. It will involve eating curry and drinking beer, and I'm looking forward to it.

You?

SynthethicalY 12.15.2006 05:21 AM

I am working and having a blast studying for my math final.

sun city girl 12.15.2006 05:29 AM

i'm going to buy some christmas presents.

sonicl 12.15.2006 05:31 AM

^
I'd like a remote control car, please.

jon boy 12.15.2006 05:33 AM

probably seeing my sister and my neice and nephew and trying not to spend any money, despite having a lot fo xmas shopping to do. playing some music also.

i will have a bottle of rum please and an e bow.

sun city girl 12.15.2006 05:33 AM

i'll try to remember that...

EDIT: this was for sonicl

RdTv 12.15.2006 05:38 AM

Hanging out with the wife and little guy, probably play some music and start the 2nd installment of a three part series of pictures I'm doing. Visiting some friends for pizza on sunday, looking forward to it, this guy is italian and makes his pizza from scratch. Some good beer to be ingested and maybe some 4 roses bourbon.

o o o 12.15.2006 08:55 AM

tonight i'll be on holiday for a bit more than a week (although i already feel on holiday ever since i left to England for ATP). i'll be flying on saturday from Berlin to Bordeaux to spend some time at my parents' house near the sea. i'm looking forward not smoking and not drinking too much for 10 days - although i'll be having some wine, and probably some good ones. oh and the delicious cooking from my mother - i'm really looking forward that too. i'll be seeing my brother and maybe some other family, i don't know.

pokkeherrie 12.15.2006 11:55 AM

3 more days of music!

sonicl 12.15.2006 11:57 AM

I'm off home from work now. Whatever you may do, do it well, and enjoy it to the full.

toxic johnny 12.15.2006 12:07 PM

A lot of very serious Christmas shopping for me... and then some more Christmas shopping. As I have quite a bad cold at the moment I'm not looking forward to it.

Iain 12.15.2006 12:12 PM

No christmas shopping for me. Having a few people over on Saturday for a pre-christmas drink thing. Going to make a load of food I think and fill our bellies...there will be drinking obviously. And some music and stuff.

val-holla-ing 12.15.2006 12:40 PM

i was planning on going to have sushi tonight, then go play music in some girl's back yard, then go to the gay club with a toy for aids children and getting drunk, but i've got an exam at 7:30 saturday morning. then work. after that, though, i'm getting straight shitty. we're having a christmas brunch/alcoholfest/party for my job on sunday and my boss is giving us each $100.

that's about it.

luxinterior 12.15.2006 12:57 PM

On Sunday I am leaving this godforsaken hellhole otherwise known as Chicago, for good.

Until then, I have one more exam (on Saturday, can you believe that?).

I've had it with this artsy-fartsy college. Which isn't entirely fair, because most people are probably science majors, but I don't think this liberal arts nonsense is really working out for me. So it's off to community college in Washington, MO. I think I'm gonna drive my John Deere to school.

val-holla-ing 12.15.2006 12:59 PM

seriously, what's up with this saturday morning exam shit?

i thought about quitting music and doind pre-med or something like that, but i'm not really that keen on science...or anything else, excluding english and anthropology.

Rob Instigator 12.15.2006 01:02 PM

I am qworeking overtime at the office saturday, getting ripped up hizzety tonite, shopping for xmas presents, and enjoying som cutthroat american football on sunday

luxinterior 12.15.2006 01:02 PM

I have no idea what's up with this Saturday morning exam shit. But it is quite the downer.

At least you have interests. I've realized that I'm not really keen on anything. Well, not enough to major in it.

val-holla-ing 12.15.2006 01:05 PM

how come you're still in school?

cuetzpalin 12.15.2006 01:08 PM

friday - party with friends as usual
saturday - sleep till afternoon after party :) and then go to some concert
sunday - do some trip. go to the forest, make some fire..

nothing special

luxinterior 12.15.2006 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
how come you're still in school?

How do you mean? I'm 18, and this is only my first semester of college, and then winter break doesn't start until whenever you're finished with exams. My roommate finished hers yesterday...I'm real jealous.