Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Maybe MJ's death can turn out to be a good thing (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=32421)

summer 06.26.2009 04:27 AM

Maybe MJ's death can turn out to be a good thing

Maybe people will realize "Hey this guy kicked ass" and start taking more influence from him. Who wouldn't love to see that?

Shifty Prophet 06.26.2009 04:40 AM

He may have ''kicked ass'' in his prime, but he chased twelve-yr old ass the remaining years of his life. A good way to tarnish up your legacy.

Thor Anders Aase 06.26.2009 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shifty Prophet
He may have ''kicked ass'' in his prime, but he chased twelve-yr old ass the remaining years of his life. A good way to tarnish up your legacy.

That is so true. Also; Quincy Jones made him. The recordings after Quincy is shit.

pokkeherrie 06.26.2009 05:21 AM

MJ's not dead yet.

He stopped playing basketball a few years ago, but he's still alive.

andrei 06.26.2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
He stopped playing basketball a few years ago, but he's still alive.

I thought he was still touring with the same songs, for over 35 years, with the Stones :D

batreleaser 06.26.2009 10:09 AM

i was in jour class when the story broke, i think there were maybe two people there who even registered surprise. all i can say is, who cares? yes, he was amazingy talented, but it's not like he had anything left music-wise. and of course now he's being praised like a god even though the majority of us know the guy has serious issues with child perversion and treated his body like a little girl treats her doll. he was a mess.

Rob Instigator 06.26.2009 10:17 AM

I believe that michael's sexuality was stunted, that he was a very asexual person, stuck with the pre-pubescent mentality.
the first case which was settled out of court, who can say? plenty of people out there who will sue a superstar under false pretenses to get $$$$
the second case he was acquited when the kid could not identify michael's genitals. terrible stuff.
Michael had hundreds, if not thousands of near-death chronically ill children to Neverland Ranch togive them some sort of fun, to let them experience a carnival/theme park, with full staffs of nurses and doctors and care people, all at no cost to the kids or their families.
and only two have ever claimed sexual molestation.

when michael was 11-13 in the jacksons, he would have to share room with his brothers who would eb fucking groupies in front of him. think about what that would do to a young kid, warping his mind and shit. especially a kid raised jehova's witness.

PAULYBEE2656 06.26.2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batreleaser
..... the majority of us know the guy has serious issues with child perversion and treated his body like a little girl treats her doll......

no crime plastic surgery and sorry, wasnt he aquitted of all charges and died a innocent man , ok weird out but still innocent and anyway wasnt there only a very small amount of molestation charges that were thrown out??????

HaydenAsche 06.26.2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
no crime plastic surgery and sorry, wasnt he aquitted of all charges and died a innocent man , ok weird out but still innocent and anyway wasnt there only a very small amount of molestation charges that were thrown out??????

Aquitted is not the same as being innocent AT ALL.

Michael fucking molested those kids. Everyone knows that. He settled out of court with their families for ridiculous sums of money to avoid jail and criticism. Regardless, he's still a fucking paedo.

floatingslowly 06.26.2009 11:03 AM

Maybe people will realize "Hey this guy kicked ass" and start taking more influence from him by dying themselves. Who wouldn't love to see that?

Rob Instigator 06.26.2009 11:33 AM

you know people settle out of court more often than not to avoid the bad publicity, not necesarily because they are guilty?
tis true.

Rob Instigator 06.26.2009 12:27 PM

if all people are going for is a cash money thang, the settling is best for them. if they were trying to punish and convict a criminal, and stop said criminal from doing it all again to someone else, then accepting a settlement is the last thing you would do.

batreleaser 06.26.2009 12:32 PM

i know all the jackson rumour stories and all the shit about his childhood. in any case, his behavior with children was inappropiate at best.

Rob Instigator 06.26.2009 12:39 PM

I would counter that many people's behaviour towards HIM was inappopriate at best.
michael sure liked his narcotic prescriptions, they did him in like elvis.

static-harmony 06.26.2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Maybe people will realize "Hey this guy kicked ass" and start taking more influence from him by dying themselves. Who wouldn't love to see that?

I don't know if I should put that as my sig.

Rob Instigator 06.26.2009 02:53 PM

kids are honest toa fault.

adults lied to michael's face from age 6 on.

batreleaser 06.26.2009 03:07 PM

you see, i knew his death would lead to all this speculation and justifcation about why he was the way he was. weve all had traumatic childhood experiences, but unfortunatey that's all that modern day psychology has become, blaming current behavior and situations all on childhood. michael jackson was a lunatic with no respect for his body and who had absolutely no coping skills whatsoever, now hes going to be a martyr. i hate the media sometimes (most of the time).

Diesel 06.26.2009 04:03 PM

tattoo or nose job? hmm i can't decide! can i remove a nose job if i don't like it?

ps. fucking daft cunt

Diesel 06.26.2009 05:35 PM

No shit. I'm off for a tab and a bit plastic surgery

SYRFox 06.26.2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel
tattoo or nose job? hmm i can't decide! can i remove a nose job if i don't like it?

ps. fucking daft cunt

noisejob