Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Cantankerous 07.29.2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
I know it wasn't "femme fatale" haha, I was kidding. The fact is true though, we were fighting as children. I'm pretty sure it was the fight where he kicked me in my teeth and chipped them. I miss being a kid haha.

As for my retainer, I didn't where it as long as I should have. My dog ended up eating the thing in the end.

once i chipped my front tooth on top because i wrestled with a four year old over the remote control and he hit me in the teeth with it.

Anngella 07.29.2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
nooooooooo hahaha

http://www.myspace.com/pinkmoonband

a work in progress. this is going to take a lot of time, i fear.

Added.

Rob Instigator 07.29.2008 01:39 PM

and that 4 year old turned out to be...

This power-bottom, Joe Jonas

Cantankerous 07.29.2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anngella
Added.

just to let any of you know it might take a while for me to accept because i don't get on it very often

Anngella 07.29.2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

just to let any of you know it might take a while for me to accept because i don't get on it very often

I am in no hurry.

Cantankerous 07.29.2008 01:43 PM

yeah i know
i got on it anyway though

for some reason it feels like a real pain in the ass to run that thing

EMMAh 07.29.2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

once i chipped my front tooth on top because i wrestled with a four year old over the remote control and he hit me in the teeth with it.

Kids get fucking crazy when they fight. Man, I remember doing everything possible to hurt my brother as badly as I could.

DeadDiscoDildo 07.29.2008 01:47 PM

Get that fucking jonas twat out of here before I hunt him down and slit his photographers throat and then impale the jonas head on the tripod!

or keep posting so I get the incentive to actually do that.

someone pay me and I'll do it.

what the fuck thread am I in anyways?

oh yes, the boooooobies thread.

Cantankerous 07.29.2008 01:47 PM

i beat up all the boys when i was little

i was like four and my neighbour kid upstairs was pissing me off and i had a baseball bat in my hand and i wasn't going to take his shit anymore so i whacked him upside the head with it and he went off crying to his mommy. my mom watched the whole thing out the window laughing.

fugazifan 07.29.2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anngella
Added.

dellilah also added you
good songs

Rob Instigator 07.29.2008 01:52 PM

the legend grows......

EMMAh 07.29.2008 01:54 PM

That's hilarious.

I never did that, but I stole one kids fake shit and cut it to pieces. When he found out I had to buy him a new one. We couldn't find fake shit anywhere, so we bought him a hand in this plastic sake full of "blood" Anyways I purposely bit a hole in it so it was broken when I gave it to him.

I did a lot of really mean things as a child, things that probably traumatised this one girl. Every time I see her now she looks at me with evil fucking eyes. Another girl a decked in the face a few times because she was talking shit about my grandma (hahahahaha)

EMMAh 07.29.2008 02:31 PM

Here's a picture my mom took of my yesterday (haha I look fucked) but yeah, you can see my nose ring (which remains ball less)

Cantankerous 07.29.2008 03:06 PM

you look like jennifer finch now when she was in L7!!!

greenlight 07.29.2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Here's a picture my mom took of my yesterday (haha I look fucked) but yeah, you can see my nose ring (which remains ball less)

nice one!

EMMAh 07.29.2008 04:35 PM

Jennifer Finch is good :D

mil_pl 07.29.2008 06:46 PM

when you will do regular hair :p ? I mean black or sth..

alteredcourse 07.29.2008 06:46 PM

Oh this again .
Emmah you are incredible but please .

davenotdead 07.30.2008 02:17 AM

ouch. ankle and neck... the pooh bear one is great

Cantankerous 07.30.2008 02:33 AM

i love your winnie the pooh tattoo!

and your butterfly on your back is so pretty. they're all nicely done. and your hair looked awesome like that.