Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Introduce Yrself. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11)

SONIC GAIL 01.04.2015 05:44 PM

Whats up Bitches

schizophrenicroom 01.27.2015 03:39 PM

oh hai

confusion is next 03.04.2015 04:33 AM

hi sonic lovers.

rebeccagotcursedout 04.15.2015 12:27 AM

hi, im rebeccagotcursed out.

but my folk call me pepper greene. real name is Farmer John, like the song.

im married to Princess Leia from Star Wars.

live alone in a small town going to collegegica for plant discomfort. aka inflammation of the root. so far I've learn just add a little water with salt and some Mozart of course. with a weekend let loose of Coltrane.

past times included walking the street for beer, burger kings and wide screen televisions.

life's good with beebox and geetar. i pray to the stars. on yr lucky stars that yr not a greene pepper. like me.

pony 04.16.2015 06:27 PM

yawn

ty2failicide 07.24.2015 07:47 PM

Hello, I'm ty2failicide. Just call me Ty if you choose to talk to me. I made this account when I still ran the obscure band Failicide. (We're called Distortion District now!) I play several instruments, but let's just say guitar, bass, drums, and vocals.

My favorite SY albums are EJST&NS, EVOL, Sister, and Goo. It's difficult to pick just one! I've been a fan for about 3.5 years now.

Other favorite bands: Pavement, Number Girl, The Replacements, Dinosaur Jr., My Bloody Valentine, Radiohead, Blur...

Exodus 02.12.2016 10:19 PM

Hi everybody. I'm relatively quiet usually, unless it's my job to make some noise. I live outside of Chicago, and like others my age, I have been around since before the Berlin Wall came down. Post-Cold War kids don't get it. I loved the early nineties when everything was alive and in vivid colors. I'm mainly here to look at the pretty posters and to get inspired... cheers

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.11.2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus
Hi everybody. I'm relatively quiet usually, unless it's my job to make some noise. I live outside of Chicago, and like others my age, I have been around since before the Berlin Wall came down. Post-Cold War kids don't get it. I loved the early nineties when everything was alive and in vivid colors. I'm mainly here to look at the pretty posters and to get inspired... cheers

glad youre lurking, start posting more

atmos 12.04.2016 02:40 PM

Hello all,

I used to lurk on this forum a long time ago when characters such as porkmarras & saturnine & crypto were strutting their stuff. Where are they now? Undoubtedly all dead.

I decided to join again to keep up with the new music and film recommendations, in anticipation of a reunion and return to form album from SY, and ultimately to waste time.

I look forward to spending more time here & catching up.

poisonidea19 01.11.2017 06:49 PM

i used to be MissinJMascis on here and sadly forgot my user shit so here i am as a wannabe pig champion ala POISON IDEA even tho im a girl i can probaly out eat him in cupakes any day but yah RIP.. and also im in HELL-A which sux but anyway im born n raised here what can i do.. i ii iiim feeling blue
ps i still got my flannel on but i brush my hair now adays

PLips 01.11.2017 07:13 PM

You'll Fit Right in Just Great! What I recommend is giving every guy on here a 'blapple'. That's putting on a strap-on dildo and sodomizing a dude's peehole. Do dead_battery first! His Dick is running on empty!

pepper_green 01.11.2017 07:14 PM

lol!! ok ok. you made my laugh.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 01.12.2017 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atmos
I used to lurk on this forum a long time ago when characters such as porkmarras & saturnine & crypto were strutting their stuff. Where are they now? Undoubtedly all dead.

hi.

dead_battery 01.12.2017 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLips
You'll Fit Right in Just Great! What I recommend is giving every guy on here a 'blapple'. That's putting on a strap-on dildo and sodomizing a dude's peehole. Do dead_battery first! His Dick is running on empty!

for comeback, see users posting history.

PLips 01.12.2017 08:27 AM

You probably have herpes man. I'm sorry. I can't fathom how lonely that must be. This new chick is blappleseatingapples from weenforum. She puts qtips up guys with VD's peeholes as a sex act. She is a very caring woman

guest 01.12.2017 09:08 PM

maaaaaaaan

latorami 02.21.2017 10:26 AM

Hi!

Pretty big fan of SY here, didn't know there was a forum and was pretty excited when I found out. Hope this forum is fun!

and I also hope for a reunion soon oh god please

johanno 06.23.2017 09:08 AM

Hi There, very late to the party here I guess. Though I have been into SY since around the mid nineties, I actually found this forum googling for Royal Trux bootlegs!

Rob Instigator 06.23.2017 09:12 AM

welcome. please tell us what is your favorite Noise part of any sonic youth song.

SonicSleuth 11.14.2017 12:49 AM

I borrowed my friends mixtape in 1992. The first song on the tape was "Dirty Boots." I would rewind the tape every morning and listen to it on my walk to school. I've been a fan of Sonic Youth since.

My favorite noise part of a Sonic Youth song might come at about the 18:30 mark of "The Diamond Sea."

Another noise part that I like is Lee's noise making at the 2:50 - 3:40 mark of "Sunday."

Anyway, hello.