Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

jon boy 06.30.2006 02:19 PM

i just dont know what to say!

h8kurdt 06.30.2006 02:23 PM

How about
"you're a swine and a cheeky cunt" something along the lines that Porkmarras babes would say.

jon boy 06.30.2006 02:28 PM

ou cheeky young vagabond, wait till i catch up with you rascal face. (shakes fist)

h8kurdt 06.30.2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
ou cheeky young vagabond, wait till i catch up with you rascal face. (shakes fist)

You have to have a picture just to accentuate the words. Then you'll be complete.

One question-Should I go and get my tea now?

cuetzpalin 06.30.2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_

I'm the one in the black SY Tshirt

a bottle of fernet, yeeeaaah!:p love it

Tokolosh 06.30.2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturnine
Willis died too. See if you haven't heard, I bought two goldfish the other day and named them Arnold and Willis. Arnold died a few hours after I bought them and Willis died last night.
Oh, and whoever wanted a picture of my feet...

That's nice Saturnine!
Your feet that is. They're not bad at all.
Your pointer toe says a lot about you.
It's almost the same length as your big toe.
Those are good proportions, but you shouldn't cut your nails too short and a nice colour would liven them up. Not like that's really needed though.

Gookid 06.30.2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy

This reminds me of myspace.

jon boy 06.30.2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gookid
This reminds me of myspace.

??? explain please.

acousticrock87 06.30.2006 06:10 PM

There was an episode of Different Strokes where they had a funeral for a pet goldfish. Is that where you got the idea?

acousticrock87 06.30.2006 06:16 PM

I haven't seen it in so long, I don't remember much. The episode where Kimberly killed herself was really sad, though.

acousticrock87 06.30.2006 06:21 PM

Ya, but to be honest I think that whole show was annoying now that I look back. Of course Gary Coleman was reason enough to watch it.

And now we get to watch him on his new show, Get Cash Fast. I love that show.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 06.30.2006 06:37 PM

kimberly kills herself???
wtf?

edit: ohhh, in real life, my bad.

luxinterior 06.30.2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
There was an episode of Different Strokes where they had a funeral for a pet goldfish. Is that where you got the idea?

The only goldfish funeral I remember was the one on the Cosby Show. If Diff'rent Strokes had one, I don't remember it.

Anyone remember the affirmative action episode though?

acousticrock87 06.30.2006 09:35 PM

http://www.tv.com/diffrent-strokes/a...0/summary.html

Try to make me look like a liar? I got Google. But maybe there wasn't a funeral. Whatever, something about a goldfish. A black goldfish, apparently.

I don't remember the affirmative action episode. The goldfish one is about it. And one about the Gooch.

porkmarras 06.30.2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturnine
never seen it.

]
big headed bith.too late.

luxinterior 06.30.2006 09:50 PM

The two episodes are probably overlapping in my mind. All I know is that with the Cosby one, there was a funeral service and everything.

Anywho, I know we all have sexy pictures of ourselves taken at extreme angles, but does anyone have pictures of their brother crocheting pants onto them?

I didn't think so. And I wouldn't recommend ever playing Project Runway: Crochet Style.

In the second picture, notice how close my other brother is sitting to the television.

I might post pictures of the completed pants soon. Next time I won't be wearing them, as they aren't mine in the first place.

acousticrock87 06.30.2006 09:57 PM

Hah wow...that's very awkward.

Is your little brother legally blind?

luxinterior 06.30.2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Hah wow...that's very awkward.

Is your little brother legally blind?

Nah, he's just used to the rest of us yelling and screaming and having a grand old time, all the time, so he sits really close or else he can't "concentrate."

As for the other one, we are pretty good friends when we're not cage fighting. I even invited him to my senior prom. He was the only 8th grader there. We matched outfits and looked real swell.

finding nobody 06.30.2006 10:15 PM

wow i never heard of croched pants. BUT i used to know a guy that had a hemp back-pack

luxinterior 06.30.2006 10:21 PM

The crocheted item was originally supposed to be a blanket for a premature baby. His teacher wanted him to make a whole bunch of them. We thought it was funny, especially considering how small premies are, and how large the blanket was supposed to be. He never even completed one. But of course, when he came up with the idea to crochet a pair of pants for himself, he had it finished within 2 days.