Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

davenotdead 07.07.2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
If I could murder hannah montana and know I would get away with it, I totally would.

my future wife u talkin bout. u wanna take this to tha parkin lot?

Cantankerous 07.07.2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Is that her Surfcaster?

no that one's like aqua green-blue

MellySingsDoom 07.07.2008 08:59 PM

Yeah, I saw the silver guitar at the Roundhouse gig - what a looker, eh? She was also playing this blue Danelectro guitar that came out in the early 90's, which has silver "lipstick case" pickups - I remember her playing that on the infamous "Loveless" tour.

EDIT: Ah, that's it, the Surfcaster

Sonic Youth 37 07.07.2008 09:00 PM

wow, custom mustang with f-hole.

Cantankerous 07.07.2008 09:00 PM

!@#$%! 07.07.2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
my future wife u talkin bout. u wanna take this to tha parkin lot?

you gonna have children who look like this:

ha ha ha-- disgusting!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSm8rAOaLtE

schizophrenicroom 07.07.2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

If I could murder hannah montana and know I would get away with it, I totally would.

i am so glad we are friends.

you know, miley was in town for the fourth, and I SWEAR ON ALL THAT IS HOLY billy ray was at the pool that we were at.

davenotdead 07.07.2008 09:06 PM

ahahaha, that'd be amazing.

terriblecanyons 07.07.2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i am so glad we are friends.

you know, miley was in town for the fourth, and I SWEAR ON ALL THAT IS HOLY billy ray was at the pool that we were at.

Hahahahahahaha. I probably would've asked him to sign a roll of toilet paper for me, just because he's a load of shit.

ZEROpumpkins 07.07.2008 09:36 PM

Hahahahaha!

uhler 07.07.2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
heres a for reals one
fangs sold separately

look how looooong my hair is

terriblecanyons, i wubb your cheeks

your hair is amazing looking.

Everyneurotic 07.07.2008 11:53 PM

so much achy breaky talkin'

schizophrenicroom 07.08.2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Hahahahahahaha. I probably would've asked him to sign a roll of toilet paper for me, just because he's a load of shit.

hahaha, i half wanted to ask him (if it was indeed the crooning crusader) to sing this song from hannah montana about wanting his mullet back. disclaimer: i was drunk and watched an episode. shoot me.

terriblecanyons 07.08.2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
hahaha, i half wanted to ask him (if it was indeed the crooning crusader) to sing this song from hannah montana about wanting his mullet back. disclaimer: i was drunk and watched an episode. shoot me.

Hahahaha.
I've seen like half of one episode, under the same condition.
He's such a has-been. If he ever was like, famous. Ever.

Cantankerous 07.08.2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uhler
your hair is amazing looking.

thanks darling

tw2113 07.08.2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

thanks darling

I won't deny that I find you rather nice looking in the photo as well

Cantankerous 07.08.2008 12:34 AM

friend of cantankerous very adamant about taking picture of cantankerous as cantankerous was wearing a winter coat and it is obviously not winter.

cantankerous very adamant about not having picture taken, finally relents. result:

makeup free, dark circles, a bit shiny, hair very dirty somehow despite the fact that it was washed a scant two (or three?) days ago

YEAH!

DeadDiscoDildo 07.08.2008 12:57 AM

Why did you have to take a pic of cantankerous today! IF you wanted to take cantankerous's picture you should have just asked cantakerous to prepare for the picture! Cantankerous is very displeased that you forced it upon cantankerous out of thin air. You fucking bastard. You already ate cantakerous's peanut butter. Don't sit in cantankerous's chair.

Cantankerous 07.08.2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
Why did you have to take a pic of cantankerous today! IF you wanted to take cantankerous's picture you should have just asked cantakerous to prepare for the picture! Cantankerous is very displeased that you forced it upon cantankerous out of thin air. You fucking bastard. You already ate cantakerous's peanut butter. Don't sit in cantankerous's chair.

will you marry cantankerous?

uhler 07.08.2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

friend of cantankerous very adamant about taking picture of cantankerous as cantankerous was wearing a winter coat and it is obviously not winter.

cantankerous very adamant about not having picture taken, finally relents. result:

makeup free, dark circles, a bit shiny, hair very dirty somehow despite the fact that it was washed a scant two (or three?) days ago

YEAH!

you look beautiful with and without make up on.