Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Introduce Yrself. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11)

floatingslowly 12.04.2012 10:49 AM

We should have a sonic youth cock fight where we tape on razorblades and slap them together until one falls off.

Mine is like a tree-trunk. You better bring a chainsaw.

See? I can make things so much worse than you imagined. So much worse for your cock.

cjkisaragi 12.04.2012 11:06 AM

Your tone-lowering abilities appear to know no bounds. TEACH ME GREAT ONE.

EVOLghost 12.04.2012 11:24 AM

He has a lot to say(about his penis).

floatingslowly 12.04.2012 11:48 AM

My penis is spoken of in hushed tones, under the snow-laden roof of the great long-house of King Hrothgar, as the legend-born spear Hrõpigaizaz, slayer of both fiend and fair maiden alike.

Across the Rainbow Bridge, in Trøllheim, the Frost Giants melt from its radiant heat.

Bask in my scintillating glow, little men.

Rob Instigator 12.04.2012 11:55 AM

the ship's blacksmith on whaling vessels would skin the penis shaft of the whales they caught, cure the skin, and use it to make fireproof aprons for their smithy-work.

whale cock has 2 inch thick cock skin.

Melville rules all BTW

floatingslowly 12.04.2012 12:16 PM

you disgust me.

floatingslowly 12.04.2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
My penis is spoken of in hushed tones, under the snow-laden roof of the great long-house of King Hrothgar, as the legend-born spear Hrõpigaizaz, slayer of both fiend and fair maiden alike.

Across the Rainbow Bridge, in Trøllheim, the Frost Giants melt from its radiant heat.

Bask in my scintillating glow, little men.

I'm sorry, but new people need this information and it is simply too pressing for the previous page; as in, I am pressing my penis against you, and gyrating in a loving manner

floatingslowly 12.04.2012 01:10 PM

Winter is cumming.

cjkisaragi 12.04.2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
summer camp 2012 with nancykitten and cjkisaragi WHO IS IN?!

me by default. also, **2013

floatingslowly 12.04.2012 01:28 PM

I work SO VERY HARD to scare away new people, and look what you've gone and done.

SHAME.

floatingslowly 12.04.2012 01:30 PM

THANK YOU, SWEATHEART.

cjkisaragi 12.04.2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
getting drunk on skype naked tomorrow as a camp warm up

Gimme 20 euros and I'll vomit on cam for you

floatingslowly 12.04.2012 02:19 PM

Tell us about the farting. Does nici fart a lot whilst passed the fuck out?

Rate these farts from 1 - 11 (considering frequency, tone, and smell).

dead_battery 03.16.2013 04:04 PM

hi my name is karen i am 21 and from leeds i really like scabic yewth.

Dr Chocolate 03.20.2013 10:06 AM

i'm going to my dads funeral in 2 hours

this ones for him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ghxvFiG2g
also, seeing him on his death bed
i swear, this is what he looked like
he never had hair like that before
it freaks me out, because this is all i can think of
that and me and my dad listening to this album when i was 6 or 7

Rob Instigator 03.20.2013 10:12 AM

Take care Dr Choco.

raiinking 04.22.2013 02:26 PM

Hey I joined like a month ago. I've looked at this forum when I was younger but never joined in. But I want to-well I'm here now. I got my first job in an office so- I've almost run out of things to do on the internet.

My name is Tyler.
I'm 22.
I'm from Valdosta Georgia. It's a series of fast food chains, parking lots, a college, and an amusement park that someone built on a swamp. It's exactly as great and bad as that all sounds.
John Waters is my favorite director. (followed by Cronenberg, Solondz, Lynch, Jack Hill, Jacques Tourneur, Aldrich, Joseph H Lewis, Fassbinder, Araki, Sirk, 70s De Palma, Shohei Imamura, Kaneto Shindo....Etc)
Sonic Youth is duh my favorite band. (followed by: The Cure, Roy Orbison, The Cramps, Dinosaur JR, The Breeders, Husker Du, The Beach Boys, Bikini Kill, Free Kitten, Huggy Bear, My Bloody Valentine, Crass, X, Hole, Sleater-Kinney, Patti Smith, Alice Cooper, Superchunk, Beat Happening, Siouxsie and The Banshees, Ramones, Del Shannon, Rudimentary Peni, Circle Jerks, Christian Death, Die Kreuzen, MDC, Sleep, Bathory, The Dictators, PJ Harvey, Ricky Nelson, Peter and Gordon, The Monkees, Ministry, Psychic TV, Throbbing Gristle, Coil, Aaliyah, Clock DVA, The Chameleons, Electralane, The Microphones, The United States of America, Sparks, White Noise, Mystic Tide, Flipper, Brainbombs, Killing Joke, The Gun Club, the Melvins, Sebadoh, Orange Juice, Haus Arafna, The Shangri Las, The Electric Prunes....etc etc)
current music I like: Nu Sensae, Merchandise, Grass Widow, Broken Water, Milk Music, Crazy Spirit, Hank Wood and The Hammerheads, White Lung, Iceage, Francis harold and the Holograms(RIP), Blast and the Detergents, Shoppers, Witch, Lotus Fucker, Pottymouth, Neon Blud, Nasa Space Universe there's alot more. I didn't even mean to put that many as i did in this whole thing.
Point is.
I like loud music. lurid movies. people who have extreme personalities. Who talk alot and are loud. and dress like they're cheap. and act like they're cheap. and aren't too cool. I think being too cool is like an epidemic or something. like- why don't people dance at punk shows any more? it sucks. and is very boring.
So hello I'm tyler.

dale_gribble 04.22.2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiinking
The Monkees

awesome, so glad they were on yr list and the beatles were not. unfortunately this place is not as lively as it once was, but the activity level does rise occasionally. i mostly lurk, as i do in real life...however i suppose someone has to welcome you. so, greetings dellow felegate!

Rob Instigator 04.23.2013 08:18 AM

welcome. Hope you do not get disillusioned!

raiinking 04.23.2013 01:23 PM

I'll try. After looking at this thread actually you get a good idea who people are. So i kindof have a better idea who just kinda says shit to get a rise out of people. Not much usually breaks my sincerity. I think that's kind of food for trolls but I don't really care. This is by far the only message board I've really enjoyed. movie forums totally blow.