Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Pookie 06.02.2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
why the fuck is it funny that he gave me or my mum a moustache or a football helmet?

That's not a sentence you hear every day.

Rob Instigator 06.02.2008 02:45 PM

hey there cantank

First of all I would like to apologize for any distress you are obviously feeling about the little goofy drawings I have done. They were not done to make you feel bad, just to kill some time while here at work.

Second, the moment you post any of your pictures, whatever they may be, online at photobucket, or here at sonic youth forum, or in any forum or webpage on the internet, you have PUBLISHED them, and they are in the public domain for anyone to do anything they want with them. Of course you hold a copyright to any images you create, but then again, so do I own the copyrights to any image once I draw on it .

I am not putting these pics up anywhere but here, not disseminating them, not printing them out and using them to make collages or anything. I just drew on them to try to crack you (and the rest of the sonic boardies) up. Obviously, you did NOT crack up.

If you find it creepy that I put joker hair and lips on _slavo_ or make it look like girlgun is farting or put a football helmet on yr mom's baby picture then maybe you need to look into yrself and see why this affects you so much, espcially as it is harmless and completely benign.

I will delete the two pics which involve you, because you asked, even though you did not ask very nicely. You are fortunate I am in a decent mood because yr tone was some baby-ass 5 year old throwing a tantrum fit wahhh wahhhh BULLSHIT, OK? so chill.
What you and everyone else on here says does matter to me, I am not some lurking asshole who doesn't give a fuck about any of the sonic youth board's feelings.

what about Sam "I Am" Cassell? he is playing in the NBA Finals again, after starting his career winning two championships with Clutch City Houston Rockets!
Go Sam!

!@#$%! 06.02.2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
If you find it creepy that I put joker hair and lips on _slavo_ or make it look like girlgun is farting or put a football helmet on yr mom's baby picture then maybe you need to look into yrself and see why this affects you so much, espcially as it is harmless and completely benign.

yr tone was some baby-ass 5 year old throwing a tantrum fit wahhh wahhhh BULLSHIT, OK? so chill.

edited for conciseness :D

and cankers, you're one of my favorite people here, you're smart & i really like your "fuck you" attitude, but you gotta re-read the above-quoted parts & realize.

love,

!@#$%!

Rob Instigator 06.02.2008 03:04 PM

I finally was able to figure out what GMKU looks like!

✌➬ 06.02.2008 03:08 PM

That's not gmku, his eyes are not that red.

Rob Instigator 06.02.2008 03:12 PM

Rob Instigator 06.02.2008 03:16 PM

my head as a giant tomato

girlgun 06.02.2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
well cos it's you in the picture and some people can laugh at themselves and others can't-- you can't.

but check out girlgun's--

anyway maybe it's "boy humor" or whatever ha ha ha

all my life i've painted moustaches on magazine people-- cigarette butts, scars, pirate patches, etc

yes. check that shit. i'm not throwing a tantrum!

it's funny... even though i have never "pooted" or farted or whatever in my life. ha.

sadly, i also have boy humor.

Rob Instigator 06.02.2008 03:18 PM

Duchamp!

_slavo_ 06.02.2008 03:30 PM

I always knew it but now I can't help myself but say: YOU ARE ONE BLOODY COOL DUDE, ROB.

davenotdead 06.02.2008 03:30 PM

some people just need to chill the fuck out, and get over themselves. you hear me lily? chill out bitch, then let's hug it out

_slavo_ 06.02.2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
you know what? i still think it's out of line and ridiculously creepy to do something like that but i don't really give a shit
because you people apparently can live withyourselves being creepy fucks.

forget that i ever fucking siad anything because its not like it would matter anyway.

Well, just one thing. If you can't get over the fact that he cracked a joke on you by painting mustache on your pic, the best prevention is to avoid putting any pictures on here, because of the obvious reasons. Just sayin'.

Rob Instigator 06.02.2008 03:35 PM

you would make a hell of a cool Joker _slavo_

this would have been REALLY creepy if I had done this instead of the football helmet one!

davenotdead 06.02.2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

this one's awesome

Rob Instigator 06.02.2008 04:12 PM

girlgun 06.02.2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
mmmm.... charred feet.... mmmm..............

do NOT save this picture.

do NOT draw a mustache on it.

this is MY property.

(btw, this is 2 days POST burn and unfortunately doesn't reflect its true redness)
(btw, these are NOT my feet)

Norma J 06.02.2008 04:32 PM

haha, Rob, you should seriously do a series of these things and show them somewhere. They're pretty cool for what they are.

!@#$%! 06.02.2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun

do NOT save this picture.

do NOT draw a mustache on it.

this is MY property.

(btw, this is 2 days POST burn and unfortunately doesn't reflect its true redness)
(btw, these are NOT my feet)

moustache?? that calls for maggots!!!!

SAVED.

girlgun 06.02.2008 04:34 PM

I Told You Not To Save The Picture. It Is My Personal Property (just Like All Of Floating Slowly!!)

!@#$%! 06.02.2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
I Told You Not To Save The Picture. It Is My Personal Property (just Like All Of Floating Slowly!!)

SUE ME.

i'm drawing maggots on them.

wait, i'm not. let someone else put the effort.