Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to get beaten (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=24584)

mil_pl 09.29.2008 03:20 AM

good morning . !

SYRFox 09.29.2008 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
you could be his dad.
what a cool dad of course!!!

Haha yeah that would be cool
I haven't seen my father for 3 years now, maybe I'll see him this Saturday but I'm unsure about it, I don't really want to

MellySingsDoom 09.29.2008 05:44 AM

Quote:

you could be his dad.
what a cool dad of course!!!

Aw, thanks al shabba ranks. LOL at greedrex's DaddyMelly thing.

So how you keeping then, al?

Derek 09.29.2008 06:10 AM

Last night was shit for me, but my morning has been relaxing and good! Just listening to some Captain Beefheart and getting ready to go out.

How is everyone else?

SYRFox 09.29.2008 06:12 AM

Rather fine, I think I pwned everything at my Spe Maths test :)

MellySingsDoom 09.29.2008 06:15 AM

Derek - Good thanks. Had a great weekend, and the work day is going fine far. It's sunny here in London, so will go for a lunchtime wander as well :)

al shabbray 09.29.2008 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Aw, thanks al shabba ranks. LOL at greedrex's DaddyMelly thing.

So how you keeping then, al?

troublesome troublesome.
another woman starts to involve. but not in an annoying kind of why (the one which made the date with the lovely one at friday). this sounds completely fucked up...
but my new classes/modules are fuckin awesome so far and I am really happy bout that. the last 2 projects from the last semester will be finished this week too. looking forward to be able to concentrate just on the actual semester.
YEEHAW

MellySingsDoom 09.29.2008 07:32 AM

Quote:

troublesome troublesome.
another woman starts to involve. but not in an annoying kind of why (the one which made the date with the lovely one at friday). this sounds completely fucked up...
but my new classes/modules are fuckin awesome so far and I am really happy bout that. the last 2 projects from the last semester will be finished this week too. looking forward to be able to concentrate just on the actual semester.
YEEHAW

The classes stuff sounds good, al, and I hope that this semester all goes well for you, too.

As for the women stuff, oh man that does sound complicated. Just try and not to worry TOO much about it, make sure that you feel OK in yourself in general, no matter how the situation develops.

nicfit 09.29.2008 08:19 AM

hm hm!

al shabbray 09.29.2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
The classes stuff sounds good, al, and I hope that this semester all goes well for you, too.

As for the women stuff, oh man that does sound complicated. Just try and not to worry TOO much about it, make sure that you feel OK in yourself in general, no matter how the situation develops.

yes the classes are ace. i will do silkscreenprint/lithographics unlimited and the theme for it is lost and found, but we could bend that theme to our own likings. that will be a shitload of fun, and I LOVE silkscreenprints. afterwards I can use the printing facility as much as I want for everything which needs to be printed. that will be just awesome!!! another project is free graphic, theme: the sea, I think I will combine that with the silkscreenprinting, cause its really a fast way to see results. then a flash course, ok there I am not that excited about and some webdesign at a really young professor.

and about the girls... holy shit. I havent seen the derailing oe this week, but after I havent seen her for while I start to get better hopefully after I will see her prbably tomorrow too.
the second one (friday) thats the one where I hope it will turn out good, as far as I can tell she seems to be pretty nice and sooo lovely.
and the third, what a crazy shit, she is a good freind of mine and is a couple with a good male friend of mine. the old story I am the emotional trashcan for her problems with him, and now she starts to fancy me. argh

_slavo_ 09.29.2008 10:16 AM

You're so right about the hoodies, nicfit, i love wearing them more than anything else.

SYRFox 09.29.2008 11:20 AM

Hi everybody

MellySingsDoom 09.29.2008 11:22 AM

Hi Doctor SYRFox!

SYRFox 09.29.2008 11:26 AM

Ahah, doctor, really?

MellySingsDoom 09.29.2008 11:29 AM

Yeah! (From the Simpsons: "Hi Everybody! Hi Doctor Nick!")

SYRFox 09.29.2008 11:35 AM

Oh, sorry, I don't know The Simpsons that well
I guess I don't watch TV enough,
actually I never watch it at all...

MellySingsDoom 09.29.2008 11:39 AM

No problem, good sir :) How's things keeping with you?

SYRFox 09.29.2008 11:46 AM

Hmm rather fine, I'm a bit tired after a day of lessons, but I'm really pleased by my "Spe Maths" test of this morning: I was pretty sure I was going to miss it, so I reviewed my lessons a lot this week end and did a lot of exercises which were in my books, and it appears that half of the test was made of exercises I had already did twice this weekend...
What about you ?

al shabbray 09.29.2008 11:50 AM

juhuuuu

melly I think youve missed my asslong post to you :)
if not ignore this, hrhrhr

MellySingsDoom 09.29.2008 11:54 AM

al shabb - I did see your long post :)

SYRFox - Good to hear that you feel that you've done well on your test. As for me, I'm still tired after what was a very good weekend - saw some v good bands & went out clubbing on Sat, and had a good drink with Porky on Friday. I'm meeting him again tonight for a drink too - cheap drinks night at a local gay pub here - yay!