Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   whatcha doin? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33868)

Satan 12.12.2009 12:28 PM

nono, ive had plenty of experience w this throughout my life, but generally, no, i do not get sick meaning that i never get anything serious. this is nothing serious and will clear up of its own accord. certainly nothing that warrants a visit to the dr, i have plenty of eyedrops left over from last time i got pink eye.

fyi i have chronic laryngitis from smoking and singing. nothing i can't handle.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
nono, ive had plenty of experience w this throughout my life, but generally, no, i do not get sick meaning that i never get anything serious. this is nothing serious and will clear up of its own accord. certainly nothing that warrants a visit to the dr, i have plenty of eyedrops left over from last time i got pink eye.

fyi i have chronic laryngitis from smoking and singing. nothing i can't handle.

green phlegm is bacteria so at least take some rest, stay indoors, lay off the cigs, and eat properly.

if you die, this place will finish going irreparably to shit. so, kill those bacteria before they kill you.

gmku 12.12.2009 12:35 PM

I wouldn't mind being sick if it didn't make me so miserable. I have a low threshold for pain.

Satan 12.12.2009 12:42 PM

i have an extremely high threshold for pain.
i know it's bacteria !@##%%!, i get these about once every 2 years. i actually feel a lot better now than i did an hour ago bc i had just woken up. its the eyes that are pissing me off, and i have to throw away all my eye makeup.

gmku 12.12.2009 12:45 PM

My wife occasionally gets pink eye. A couple years ago she woke up screaming in the middle of the night. She said it felt like somebody was poking needles in her eyes. She told me I had to take her to the emergency room right away. I was still half-asleep and asked her if she could just take some aspirin until morning. I haven't lived that one down.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:48 PM

for pink eye apply heat such as a hot teabag (teabagging!) or what my grandma used to do, rub a ring on a piece of cloth & apply to the eye, repeatedly. apparently, it helps the shit pop out.

i don't get that shit very often. i think my wife got it last year & i got her some hippie drops at the co-op & they worked fine. "similasan" i think it was called-- homeopathy is bullshit but the placebo effect does wonders to the mind. or not?

gmku 12.12.2009 12:50 PM

The only thing that works for my wife is a good strong dose of antibiotics. And they seem to work almost right away.

Satan 12.12.2009 12:51 PM

i have plenty of vicodin and rx eyedrops. no big deal. still sucks though.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

i have plenty of vicodin

haa haa haa haaaa

davenotdead 12.12.2009 12:53 PM

Satan 12.12.2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haa haa haa haaaa

once i took 20.

i will never forget what i remember of that day.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

once i took 20.

i will never forget what i remember of that day.

tell if you can. i have only a few more minutes here, and how could i pass up the chance to hear a bizarre tale to start my day?

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
I meet some of the nicest people on the inter webs.

you mean you occasionally get the flame you were seeking in your trolling? yeah, usually I don't bother, but inept cheap shots at my son are a good way to get me lash back. I hope you enjoyed the momentary attention you were seeking.

Satan 12.12.2009 01:01 PM

when i got my wisdom teeth pulled i took about 15 of the vicodin they gave me and my bff came over and smoked blunts with me, at which point i proceeded to nod out on the table for a few minutes, get up, throw up all the blood that dripped from my tooth holes into my stomach, laid on the couch in a haze talking crazy shit for hours until my boyfriend came over and i took the rest and we had crazy sex for like 8 hours and then passed out for about 17 hours.

gmku 12.12.2009 01:01 PM

Dead Hair, I just mean that you don't seem to have much sense of humor. My lord. And "cheap shot" re Lennon--what kind of cheap shot is THAT!?

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

when i got my wisdom teeth pulled i took about 15 of the vicodin they gave me and my bff came over and smoked blunts with me, at which point i proceeded to nod out on the table for a few minutes, get up, throw up all the blood that dripped from my tooth holes into my stomach, laid on the couch in a haze talking crazy shit for hours until my boyfriend came over and i took the rest and we had crazy sex for like 8 hours and then passed out for about 17 hours.

blood vomit + crazy sex. not bad for a day of work.

how come it took 8 hours? were you sooooooooo sloooooooow???

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Dead Hair, I just mean that you don't seem to have much sense of humor. My lord. And "cheap shot" re Lennon--what kind of cheap shot is THAT!?

uh, having a sense of humor does require something to be funny, right? then again, you really haven't ever seemed to figure that part out.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 01:06 PM

oh, great, now a fight broke out.

i don't know what this is about (honest), but you gents will be able to settle this with fisticuffs in about a week, as i understand you'll be in the same city.

name time & place. and post pics afterwards.

Satan 12.12.2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
blood vomit + crazy sex. not bad for a day of work.

how come it took 8 hours? were you sooooooooo sloooooooow???

no we just laid in bed and fucked sporadically for 8 hours until we passed out, we smoked weed and i fed him some of my other vicodin stash

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 01:08 PM

well i gotta go work out so good days to all