Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

✌➬ 04.14.2008 11:47 PM

Yes I actually did, he is my god. I still have those modeling pictures saved.

!@#$%! 04.14.2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ✌➬
Yes I actually did, he is my god. I still have those modeling pictures saved.

post a picture of your shrine

✌➬ 04.14.2008 11:50 PM

No, sorry I might disturbed the god/goddes.

ALIEN ANAL 04.15.2008 03:35 AM

ZEROpumpkins 04.15.2008 03:36 AM

Lock up your daughters...

sarramkrop 04.15.2008 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
some of you people? come on toko-- be honest-- be honest and say WE, mon semblable, mon frère! you are not exempt, nobody here is! (and that's the point, isn't it?)

Oh gosh, message boards on a daily basis, this is what you're mostly all about:

Xenophobic insults

Lewd comments about girls' panties that you can barely even see

I'm bored/entertain me/somebody please vaguely enrich 1 hour of my life, even though I am a rotten bore myself-threads or posts

Faux self-deprecation/ I am this/ I am that/ I am better than you-threads

Assault on bands that need not being assaulted due to the unversal law that has already decided that they are shit/ easy target-threads

I'm joking but I am entirely not amusing-threads

Gay jokes

Jokes about the gays

Tedious grammar nazi-posts

Gays joking

My blog wouldn't get as many hits as posting on a famous band's forum - threads or posts

Foreigners asking for travel advice

Locals offering advice - posts

Accusation of lacking a life-posts or threads

I need to leave this forum/ I ought to do something better with my life - threads

Continuous debate about what the internet is for/ who it is for/ why it exists etc etc etfuckingcetera - threads or posts

And so on. Endlessly.

In the middle you might be lucky enough to find a few genuinely entertaining characters who will write some interesting stuff, will post some good bits of information, will display some nice art that they've made, or you will end up discovering a few good bands. Maybe you might even make a few friends.

For the most part the majority of people ARE boring, accept that without endlessly accusing others of being something that you are possibly yourself.

Tokolosh 04.15.2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

some of you people? come on toko-- be honest-- be honest and say WE, mon semblable, mon frère! you are not exempt, nobody here is! (and that's the point, isn't it?)

Honestly? It's no secret that I've occasionally talked through of my arse, but NOT on a daily basis.
I'm not here that often, remember?

Do me a favour. Stop speaking for us all, and get back to earning a living like you said you would a thousand times before.

jon boy 04.15.2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Honestly? It's no secret that I've occasionally talked through of my arse, but NOT on a daily basis.
I'm not here that often, remember?

Do me a favour. Stop speaking for us all, and get back to earning a living like you said you would a thousand times before.

damn this non rep function again toko!

!@#$%! 04.15.2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokolosh
I'm not here as often as you may think.

if you're not here on a daily basis, how do you keep track of what other people do on a daily basis?

i'm not denying that a load of crap goes on here, but to constantly whine about it does little to improve the content. you do post some good stuff no doubt, but your complaints are not one of your greatest moments. looking for crap in this place is like fishing in a barrel, and requires no skill. so while i'm not speaking for us all, i just wanted to say-- sorry, no, you're not some sort of superior intellect visiting us from space. you're guilty of being an internet forum poster like everyone else.

and yes, i post here while at work, but why would i deprive myself of the pleasure of giving you and jonboy the emotional equivalent of a rash? it beats playing tetris during breaks. so no, i won't do you a favour, and i thank you for giving me an incentive to return.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 04.15.2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

if you're not here on a daily basis, how do you keep track of what other people do on a daily basis?

i'm not denying that a load of crap goes on here, but to constantly whine about it does little to improve the content. you do post some good stuff no doubt, but your complaints are not one of your greatest moments. looking for crap in this place is like fishing in a barrel, and requires no skill. so while i'm not speaking for us all, i just wanted to say-- sorry, no, you're not some sort of superior intellect visiting us from space. you're guilty of being an internet forum poster like everyone else.

and yes, i post here while at work, but why would i deprive myself of the pleasure of giving you and jonboy the emotional equivalent of a rash? it beats playing tetris during breaks. so no, i won't do you a favour, and i thank you for giving me an incentive to return.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to !@#$%! again.

EMMAh 04.15.2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

Amazing haha

sarramkrop 04.15.2008 01:09 PM

I'm not taking sides here because Tokolosh is capable of posting things of quality too, but %$$%% made his point very well.

Everyneurotic 04.15.2008 01:12 PM

you guys are so serious man!

EMMAh 04.15.2008 01:29 PM

Vacation drastically lowered my tolerance

Asking like a dinosaur

davenotdead 04.15.2008 01:42 PM

how was the trip EMMAh?

✌➬ 04.16.2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
you guys are so serious man!

Everyneurotic 04.16.2008 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Vacation drastically lowered my tolerance

Asking like a dinosaur

love the multi-colored hair.

welcome back, you're still gorgeous.

_slavo_ 04.16.2008 10:58 AM

Damn, where are the bikini pics??? Why the hell did I log in today anyway then?

!@#$%! 04.16.2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
Damn, where are the bikini pics???

here:

you might need sulphuric acid to wash your eyes after, but you asked for them

✌➬ 04.16.2008 11:03 AM

Is that god?