Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   whatcha doin? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33868)

viewtiful_alan 12.10.2009 06:17 PM

Kickin back with some miles davis and studying for finals.

Satan 12.10.2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
only green or yellow.

get me drunk if you want pink

any color will do but we sure can get drunk

davenotdead 12.10.2009 06:30 PM

ok, not black though because i'd look like a metal/goth wannabe

!@#$%! 12.10.2009 08:59 PM

drinking rooibos chai and looking at this while i wait for a friend to call back

Dead-Air 12.10.2009 10:49 PM

Eating chicken pizza with my boy watching Sesame Street videos on you tube and waiting for my friend to come over and fuck me some more. She swore up and down she doesn't want a relationship, which are magic words to me right now.

amerikangod 12.11.2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead-Air
waiting for my friend to come over and fuck me some more. She swore up and down she doesn't want a relationship, which are magic words to me right now.

High-five bro.

gmku 12.12.2009 09:34 AM

Just had a couple pieces of warmed up pizza for breakfast. Sipping some french press coffee. Feeling fat and wondering why I haven't felt like working out in weeks.

Also... reeling from my car repair bill yesterday, more than 250 bucks to replace a damned ignition coil and clean out the 02 sensor. I hate cars. But I have to have my wheels. No J. Crew this month!

atsonicpark 12.12.2009 09:36 AM

autofocusing

gmku 12.12.2009 09:37 AM

That's what I was doing yesterday! Focusing on my auto. Damn, the synchronicity!

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 09:47 AM

watching Sesame Street w/ Lennon who's drinking the air in his empty juice cup. I suppose a refill is in order.

gmku 12.12.2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead-Air
watching Sesame Street w/ Lennon who's drinking the air in his empty juice cup. I suppose a refill is in order.

John Lennon was on Sesame Street!? What episode was that?

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
John Lennon was on Sesame Street!? What episode was that?

gee never heard that joke before. If only my grandpa had been named Jagger or Osbourne, I'm sure our family would never have had to deal with such bullshit.

gmku 12.12.2009 09:58 AM

I think you've brought this on yourself. Grow up and accept some responsibility.

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

I think you've brought this on yourself. Grow up and accept some responsibility.

I think you think many things without having a fucking clue. You prove that over and over again, but I really don't care whether you face it or not.

gmku 12.12.2009 10:37 AM

Aw, did somebody get out of the wrong side of bed today?

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Aw, did somebody get out of the wrong side of bed today?

I think Jello said it best:

"I'd rather stay a child
And keep my self-respect
If being an adult
Means being like you"

gmku 12.12.2009 11:05 AM

I meet some of the nicest people on the inter webs.

Satan 12.12.2009 11:43 AM

being miserable because i have an ear infection in my left ear, an upper respiratory infection which is causing me to be incredibly hoarse/losing my voice and cough up green shit, and motherfucking pink eye. god damn it.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
being miserable because i have an ear infection in my left ear, an upper respiratory infection which is causing me to be incredibly hoarse/losing my voice and cough up green shit, and motherfucking pink eye. god damn it.

but you don't plan to get sick! fuck health insurance! down with the man!!

mockery aside, get well. green shit is a sign of bacterial infection and you might actually need antibiotix. get checked cuz baterial infections (usually they come after a viral infection like the flu and take advantage of the torn up mucous membranes-- don't let amerikangod read these words) and they fester & end up in laryngitis/bronchitis/pneumonia, which is shit.

go take care of yourself & don't be a hippie.

--

i'm installing protools 8. whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gmku 12.12.2009 12:24 PM

Even hippies buy health insurance. It's true.