Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   10 things you would describe as mindblowing (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=35363)

scratchscrape 04.20.2011 01:02 PM

Are you smug assholes serious?

SONIC GAIL 04.20.2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
no idea. I gave my fried 5 bucks after he gave me a 2ndfor free. I think he said they're like 10 a piece. But I really do thing that's a lie. This guy spits a lot of bullshit. But then again. I am completely clueless when it comes to pharmaceutical drugs.

yeh I read yer other post SG. I'll just stick to my weed. heh...I'll be careful with that junk.

you should pay no more than $5 for a bar which is 2 mg. A 1 mg should be $2-$3. The dosage goes down to .25 mg which intherory sb like $.5. 10 a piece is bullshit they don't even make a dose higher than bars so don't let em fuck with you. I know WAY too much about pharms.

EVOLghost 04.20.2011 01:13 PM

^ VERY! good to know, thanks!

SONIC GAIL 04.20.2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
That's still pretty cheap man. OC80's go for $50/piece here, and I dunno about xanax. But you said it, best to keep away from the pills. Today's 420 anyway, just blaze ;)

oxys r some bad shit and they are cheaper here in pillbilly country, but I prefer percs cause I can't just take 1. Roxys r $15 but I just want more damn it.

SONIC GAIL 04.20.2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scratchscrape

Completely

Inhuman 04.20.2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scratchscrape

It'd probably be good if we weren't. welcome to Sonic Youth Gossip...unless you really are floatingslowly.

Quote:

oxys r some bad shit and they are cheaper here in pillbilly country, but I prefer percs cause I can't just take 1. Roxys r $15 but I just want more damn it.

Yeah I usually take morphs over oxy80's, since I can get 3 morph100s instead of 1 oxy. How is quitting going anyway? Are you doing well?
I'm seeing some therapist soon to get some shit straightened out...life can suck sometimes.

About xanax price EVOLghost, I guess trust SonicGAIL with what a decent price is..I've never bought any.

Inhuman 04.20.2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
OH SHIT THAT'S RIGHT! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally forgot. Shit. Man. fuck. I have a project due tomorrow. that I should done some of on Monday. (or the weekedn) shit. oh well...

dayum well at least you were reminded! Keep blazing for another day ;)

SONIC GAIL 04.20.2011 01:37 PM

[quote=Inhuman]It'd probably be good if we weren't. welcome to Sonic Youth Gossip...unless you really are floatingslowly.
Probably is floaty:)

Yeah I usually take morphs over oxy80's, since I can get 3 morph100s instead of 1 oxy. How is quitting going anyway? Are you doing well?
I'm seeing some therapist soon to get some shit straightened out...life can suck sometimes. Much better than I was had a 2 day relapse but didn't over do it and I am back to how I should be. I am really focusing on straightening my life out too. Work, kids, drugs. I made a really big mess. Time to get my shit together. Hope everything works out for you:)

About xanax price EVOLghost, I guess trust SonicGAIL with what a decent price is..I've never bought any. I have bought WAY to fucking many I know was up with the prices;)[/quote]

floatingslowly 04.20.2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
It'd probably be good if we weren't. welcome to Sonic Youth Gossip...unless you really are floatingslowly.

are you saying that I'm not welcome here? :(

I'm Genteel Death.

SONIC GAIL 04.20.2011 01:38 PM

oh don't be sad we love you here

EVOLghost 04.20.2011 01:38 PM

kk we get it. You're not scratchsxape

Inhuman 04.20.2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
are you saying that I'm not welcome here? :(

I'm Genteel Death.

Your alt account is not NEWLY welcomed here. But you're welcome :)

I'm Glicey, Porky, and Pookie.

floatingslowly 04.20.2011 01:53 PM

no. I already claimed glice as me and everyone knows that everyone else IS Pookie.

I'm knox.

brb touching myself now.

Inhuman 04.20.2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
no. I already claimed glice as me

Apparently our humor isn't British enough to be Glice.

...and I'm never letting go of that.

floatingslowly 04.20.2011 02:01 PM

who said glice was British?

I'm not.

I do however have a very large penis. that part's true.

pbradley 04.20.2011 02:36 PM

After a degree in Philosophy, "mind-blowing" is a contemptible adjective.

Glice 04.20.2011 02:46 PM

If I could explain the 'I'm spasticus' phase of acid circa 1999, I'd do it here.

For now, imagine there's a picture of a kitten smiling quaintly here:

Glice 04.20.2011 02:52 PM

Zaha Hadid
The word 'portico'
Bernard Parmegiani
Otter Ale
Sylvia Plath's poetry
The distance between Plath's poetry (amazing) and her prose (meh)
Hypnertomachia Poliphili
Benjamin's Arcades
Wearing a shirt, smart trousers and decent shoes on a naturist beach
Cheese

!@#$%! 04.20.2011 03:56 PM

thought-- it does it every time

EVOLghost 04.20.2011 04:03 PM

like a thurrito. a burrito within a burrito, within THAT SAME burrito. mindblowing.