Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

ZEROpumpkins 03.15.2008 09:54 PM

Gnarly pic, CHOUT

Inhuman 03.15.2008 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue

Digging the hair and tha shirt man

Cantankerous 03.15.2008 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHOUT
here's me summer 1987

ahaa you're the coolest (seriously)

crypto's picture reminded me that there's a picture of me pissed off on the subway somewhere that's pretty amusing. i'll try to find it.

samuel 03.15.2008 11:14 PM

buds

girlgun 03.16.2008 03:09 AM

it's 3 a.m. and i should be in bed, but i'm not. and i'm sorta drunk. and i'm bored and this is me. and it's boring. but i don't care. suck it.

Cantankerous 03.16.2008 03:10 AM

gorgeous
so makes me cemented in my decision to dye my hair dark again. REALLY dark.

girlgun 03.16.2008 03:13 AM

thanks! you'd look smokin' dark.

Cantankerous 03.16.2008 03:15 AM

yer welcome darling
i DID look extra foxy dark and then i decided i wanted blonde hair for some reason. and i'm tired of having fried white trash hair and tiny eyebrows.

✌➬ 03.16.2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
it's 3 a.m. and i should be in bed, but i'm not. and i'm sorta drunk. and i'm bored and this is me. and it's boring. but i don't care. suck it.

You turn me on, marry me?

girlgun 03.16.2008 03:18 AM

i'm a blonde and i never once freaked out when i went dark. i was so surprised. the dark is a total bitch for me to keep up due to my grey/blonde though :(

here's my blonde.

phoenix 03.16.2008 03:22 AM

omg isnt it a bazillion am for you jen?

rock on! :D

Cantankerous 03.16.2008 03:23 AM

ooh
i actually prefer the dark hair, are you a natural blonde?

girlgun 03.16.2008 03:23 AM

yessum jessum.. it's nearly 3.30. god i'm fucked. i have so much work to do tomorrow. i drank a stupid monster energy drink earlier because i was tired and now i'm awake. kill me now.

oh and synth.. yes yes i'll marry you baby.

girlgun 03.16.2008 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
ooh
i actually prefer the dark hair, are you a natural blonde?

i'm not that blonde... i'm the darkest blonde you can be.

Cantankerous 03.16.2008 03:26 AM

my hair was like that as a little kid and then it got more brown and then i started dying it. i have no idea what colour it is now but my roots are damn near black.

my hair will be like this though

phoenix 03.16.2008 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
yessum jessum.. it's nearly 3.30. god i'm fucked. i have so much work to do tomorrow. i drank a stupid monster energy drink earlier because i was tired and now i'm awake. kill me now.

oh and synth.. yes yes i'll marry you baby.

energy drinks are the devil to me, at the best of times its hard to sleep. usually energy drinks and alcohol cancel themselves out though, when I have them.

my only suggestion would be to do shots until you pass out. but then thats my really really bad logic and self destruction ahaha

or smoke some pot

girlgun 03.16.2008 03:28 AM

isn't it weird how much light eyes pop when hair is dark? it looks awesome. i love pale skin, dark hair and light eyes. (not to toot my own horn, but i just like that look). that pic is incredibly beautiful.

i do love blondes though. i always have.

girlgun 03.16.2008 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
energy drinks are the devil to me, at the best of times its hard to sleep. usually energy drinks and alcohol cancel themselves out though, when I have them.

my only suggestion would be to do shots until you pass out. but then thats my really really bad logic and self destruction ahaha

or smoke some pot

i might get my ass beat if i invaded the stash! plus... i'd get all paranoid. who am i?!

shots... mmmhmm, no alcohol though. i'm getting a little sleepy now though. oh shit. i need to be up in 6.5 hours. sounds lame, but i need 8!

Cantankerous 03.16.2008 03:30 AM

i love that picture :D thanks
yeah my eyes are kind of a really weird light colour which stands out when my hair is really dark (and when i don't have TINY FUCKING EYEBROWS GRRRRR)
i love blondes too but i just can't get my hair really blonde without frying it, it's too dark. and yeah i have to pluck my eyebrows really tiny because they're dark too which i'm tired of honestly.

Cantankerous 03.16.2008 03:32 AM

also there is the added bonus of not having matching hair + teeth