Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What The Fuck Are You Eating???? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2675)

choc e-Claire 12.24.2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it’s good with beer ha ha ha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The legal drinking age is 18 throughout Australia.

:rolleyes:

!@#$%! 12.24.2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
:rolleyes:

ah, such entertaining banter, yes

Dr. Eugene Felikson 12.24.2018 11:15 PM

Polish Christmas food is the best Christmas food hands down

Kapusniak and pierogi all day every day

Diesel 12.25.2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel
Turkeeeey????

Plus all the lashings of ye typical yuletide festivities on top such as - alcoholism, racist in-laws, Christmas card politics, traditional family death, Cliff Richard, desperate bar fluzies, bad t.v. masquerading as good t.v., Star Wars, insane boxing day consumerism, and Poirot. Yum.

Forgot to add: the new in-law to join the family - and their oh so lucrative well paid job!

!@#$%! 12.25.2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel
Forgot to add: the new in-law to join the family - and their oh so lucrative well paid job!

you eating him?

he must be plump

what’s the seasoning/stuffing

pony 12.25.2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

which one. please quote

lol whether there is ham. OF COURSE there is ham. duh.

!@#$%! 12.25.2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony
lol whether there is ham. OF COURSE there is ham. duh.

duh yourself, gummy wormer

glad you’re finally getting some protein ;)

Diesel 12.25.2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

you eating him?

he must be plump

what’s the seasoning/stuffing

He's massive! Roid-wrecked, with £550 trainers, stuffed with a boxing gym membership, a love for NOT slacking at work, and a joy in meeting new people. I naturally suicided and am currently texting from hell.

pony 12.29.2018 05:14 PM

I had rice pudding with apple sauce and cinnamon earlier today.

I love.

!@#$%! 12.29.2018 08:43 PM

today on the road i ate mctrash

it’s the most reliable fast food on the road: last time i had taco hell and it was fucking vile and pricey to boot.

on the way in: 2 sausage mcmuffin w/ egg deal, 2 for $4 (brought own coffee)

the way back was pure degeneracy: 2 quarter pounder for $5 deal, large fries, diet dr pepper, apple pie, coffee.... haaaa haaaa haaa. cheap enough that no regrets.

made it home safe at subzero temperatures... this morning at some mountain passes thermometer read -5 farenheit. fuck.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 12.30.2018 01:41 AM

just got back from my third X-mas related dinner

my friends have been inviting me to their family's x-mas parties since my family is on the fritz and oh my god, all this food is going to make me explode

thank goodness, it's over with and i can start stalking the gym again

So much ham, pierogis, prime rib, and cheese cake

my head is spinning

_tunic_ 12.30.2018 09:25 AM

this morning I tried to make scrambled eggs and miserably failed. The recipe said 4 eggs and 4el milk and butter. el in Dutch stands for table spoons. I misread it as 4dl. And only realised it after it had been on the stove for like 10-15 minutes while wondering why the substance remained so fluid

so I made pancakes instead, dutch style pancakes, not american iHop ones. I do miss maple syrup

!@#$%! 12.30.2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _tunic_
this morning I tried to make scrambled eggs and miserably failed. The recipe said 4 eggs and 4el milk and butter. el in Dutch stands for table spoons. I misread it as 4dl. And only realised it after it had been on the stove for like 10-15 minutes while wondering why the substance remained so fluid

:D :D :D

that egg/milk ratio is close to batter for crêpes.

just add flour, melted butter, rum and sugar, wait at least an hour, good to go

Quote:

so I made pancakes instead, dutch style pancakes, not american iHop ones. I do miss maple syrup

oh there you are lol. good call!

Bytor Peltor 12.30.2018 10:56 PM

Our third and final round of Christmas yesterday consisted of traditional Thanksgiving goodness: infared turkey, sugar spiraled ham and 30 side dishes, 5 different pies and three dozen deviled eggs.

Christmas Eve my wife made gumbo
Christmas Day was brisket, mac & cheese, green beans, mashed potatoes.

My Cousin & her husband drove down from Abilene and he always wants to drive over to Louisiana so he can purchase cases of discounted snuff. Next door is a Cajun restaurant so fresh cracklin’s and shrimp poboys were in order : )

choc e-Claire 12.30.2018 11:33 PM

Way, way too many marshmallows.

!@#$%! 01.09.2019 07:20 PM

the last of the christmas ham

with the last of the amarena cherries (no more amarena cherries going forward unless for specific purposes that might require them)

luxardo ftw

_tunic_ 01.11.2019 06:40 PM

I made tofu and almost threw up. So no tofu for me ever again!
Since a couple of weeks I'm receiving these mealboxes (HelloFresh do you have that too?). You pick three out of ten recipes, and they deliver the ingredients to your door the next week.

EVOLghost 01.11.2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

I made tofu and almost threw up. So no tofu for me ever again!
Since a couple of weeks I'm receiving these mealboxes (HelloFresh do you have that too?). You pick three out of ten recipes, and they deliver the ingredients to your door the next week.

Blue apron is like that. Tried it once. Not bad.

!@#$%! 01.11.2019 09:08 PM

tofu i used to eat but now i puke at the thought of it

nfway i let someone buy my groceries

i just made a blueberry, cherry syrup, toasted almond, goat cheese mishmash from my fridge/pantry improvisation

delicioso

!@#$%! 01.12.2019 11:10 AM

thick cut crispy bacon with fresh ground black pepper and san juan pueblo dry chile flake

tall chocolate milk (fairlife, the best)

short black french roast coffee

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

only missing the cigarette but life is full of tradeoffs