Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

davenotdead 12.19.2007 12:00 AM

i really dont tell things to go to hell... but i hate belts man

its asscrack all the way

Cantankerous 12.19.2007 12:03 AM

things that can also go to hell:
capris
shorts on men
shorts on women that are longer than crotch length (unless they're fat, then they need to wear pants 24/7)
athletic/running shoes
khakis

much more, floyd's on TV so i gotta go cause i missed it earlier.
12:00 = start of all night wii battle.

gmku 12.19.2007 12:05 AM

I hate falling down pants worse, though. On me, I mean. I hate tugging them up all the time. A lot of my jeans and cords start out at the beginning of the day snug enough to hold up but after a few hours, I need a belt.

Alex's Trip 12.19.2007 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
The trick is to not let yourself get to that point. It's not good for your bladder.

I never get to that point. Not after the one time my parents made me go to this Christian camp when I was 9, and didn't pee in their disgusting bathrooms for 4 days.

gmku 12.19.2007 12:06 AM

What channel?

What about capris on men? Wow, I saw a lot of that in Florida last month. That is a weird look.

gmku 12.19.2007 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
I never get to that point. Not after the one time my parents made me go to this Christian camp when I was 9, and didn't pee in their disgusting bathrooms for 4 days.

Ouch.

Alex's Trip 12.19.2007 12:08 AM

Quote:

Ouch.

It wasn't so bad. I honestly don't know how I did it, I really didn't need to pee. Mind over matter.

I don't remember when this was taken. And from the look on my face, it is probably a good thing.

davenotdead 12.19.2007 12:09 AM

Alex, was this before the invention of the tree? honestly, 4 days is disgusting and really not good for you

Alex's Trip 12.19.2007 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
Alex, was this before the invention of the tree? honestly, 4 days is disgusting and really not good for you

I know. Looking back it was idiotic. But I was 9, and stupid. And look at me now ^

gmku 12.19.2007 12:12 AM

Quote:

It wasn't so bad. I honestly don't know how I did it, I really didn't need to pee. Mind over matter.

I don't remember when this was taken. And from the look on my face, it is probably a good thing.

"Excuse me. Do you have a restroom so I might relieve my bladder, which was badly damaged during a traumatic childhood experience?"

gmku 12.19.2007 12:13 AM

Quote:

I know. Looking back it was idiotic. But I was 9, and stupid. And look at me now ^

Nine years old is the age of stupidity.

davenotdead 12.19.2007 12:13 AM

i pooped my pants when i was 4 or 5... i remember it. it was a hot day and it was in my parents car on the hot leather seats...because i was at a friends house all day and i didnt want to go in his bathroom.

Alex's Trip 12.19.2007 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
i pooped my pants when i was 4 or 5... i remember it. it was a hot day and it was in my parents car on the hot leather seats...because i was at a friends house all day and i didnt want to go in his bathroom.

I did that at a target when I was little. Don't remember what age. I totally ruined those power ranger undies though.
Quote:

"Excuse me. Do you have a restroom so I might relieve my bladder, which was badly damaged during a traumatic childhood experience?"

It wasn't that traumatic, though. It was really hot there...so I just sweat out all the bad shit.

gmku 12.19.2007 12:14 AM

Do you remember kids wetting their pants in elementary school? Sometimes you'd look over and there'd be this puddle under their desk.

Alex's Trip 12.19.2007 12:16 AM

Quote:

Do you remember kids wetting their pants in elementary school? Sometimes you'd look over and there'd be this puddle under their desk.

I'm so glad I never did that. I don't recall anyone doing it either. Then again, we had a whole new level of potty training.

gmku 12.19.2007 12:20 AM

Maybe it was generational. Seemed to happen a lot with the kids I went to school with, through about 2nd grade.

Worse was when someone would puke, though. Like, couldn't you have run out of the room instead of spraying it all over my shoes.

Alex's Trip 12.19.2007 12:24 AM

I have good memories of kids doing things like that when they were older. I think that makes it funnier.

Like this kid that just threw up all over class in 7th grade. No one liked him. It was sad and hilarious.

Or this kid who cried when his fingers got caught between my chair and his desk. He ran out of the room crying "You broke my fingers!" Even the teacher laughed at him.

Torn Curtain 12.19.2007 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
You look fried

You're right :D I think that may also be due to the flash on the second pic.

nicfit 12.19.2007 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
it's a keith thing. who knows.

He doesn't, that's for sure.

jon boy 12.19.2007 02:47 PM