Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

!@#$%! 12.17.2007 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norma J
You bleach it?

damn, you stole my words, ha ha, but the bleached look is great on her anyway.

Sonic Youth 37 12.17.2007 12:43 AM

You can't see me because Lou is in the way, but trust me, I'm there.

✌➬ 12.17.2007 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
You can't see me because Lou is in the way, but trust me, I'm there.

You took the picture, that is badass.

Onani Nic 12.17.2007 06:48 AM

Me and my buddy Lloyd singing "We Want Fun" with Andrew WK.

Everyneurotic 12.17.2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onani Nic
Me and my buddy Lloyd singing "We Want Fun" with Andrew WK.

lordy save us!!! awk clones are invading the earth!!!

or is it cult members?

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 12.17.2007 12:59 PM

Working on a beard. Once it grows in some more I'm going to trim it so that it is more even

Sonic Youth 37 12.17.2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ✌➬
You took the picture, that is badass.

No, sadly, I didn't take the picture. What I meant by me being behind Lou, is that if Lou wasn't there, you could see me. Because in the crowd I can see the people all around me and the pit, but I can't see me or the person I was with.

nicfit 12.17.2007 01:02 PM

SpectralJulian , every time I see your pictures here I think about the little guy in "This Is England". You're better looking, actually.

✌➬ 12.17.2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
No, sadly, I didn't take the picture. What I meant by me being behind Lou, is that if Lou wasn't there, you could see me. Because in the crowd I can see the people all around me and the pit, but I can't see me or the person I was with.

I know I was being sarcastic.

EMMAh 12.17.2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
thanks love. not as gorgeous as you by a long shot.

haha i don't do shit to my hair.

Thanks. Yeah, I don't understand how people style their hair. I dye mine and brush it before I have a shower because I can't stand shampooing knots haha. My hair looks better messy vs. styled. I'm sure that's the same with you.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 12.17.2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
SpectralJulian , every time I see your pictures here I think about the little guy in "This Is England". You're better looking, actually.

I see it. My face is less droopy, but he has a lot of similar features- lips, chin, ears, head shape, etc. He actually looks a lot like what I looked like when I was a little boy, except I had a very cheery looking face.

Onani Nic 12.17.2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
lordy save us!!! awk clones are invading the earth!!!

or is it cult members?

Probably closer to cult members, I'm wearing the traditonal party ritual outfit.

Cantankerous 12.18.2007 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Thanks. Yeah, I don't understand how people style their hair. I dye mine and brush it before I have a shower because I can't stand shampooing knots haha. My hair looks better messy vs. styled. I'm sure that's the same with you.

yeah, absolutely. plus when i wash it it feels really weird because it's probably pretty damage and sticks out all over the place because it has no weight. so i just don't bother.

i was actually thinking of dyeing it black again so i don't have to color it or i can use semipermanent or whatever but that's too much of a pain in the ass.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 12.18.2007 02:13 AM

I don't get it Sway.

Cantankerous 12.18.2007 02:36 AM

here, i just scanned this. it's in my apt in manhattan

this will be the basis for all of your goddess bunny (i cannot help making that face when i talk) comments in the future cause it's the LAST one youre getting you little shits.

this really belongs in "unflattering photos" thread, however i am far too lazy to go find it

✌➬ 12.18.2007 03:01 AM

I like the sheet you used as a curtain.

nicfit 12.18.2007 03:22 AM

is that a kimono pajamas?

_slavo_ 12.18.2007 03:42 AM

one word, catanky.

Gorgeous.

EMMAh 12.18.2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
yeah, absolutely. plus when i wash it it feels really weird because it's probably pretty damage and sticks out all over the place because it has no weight. so i just don't bother.

i was actually thinking of dyeing it black again so i don't have to color it or i can use semipermanent or whatever but that's too much of a pain in the ass.

I liked your hair when it was black. But, I think if you're going to do it again you should use permanent, because I'm not too sure how semi-permanent would look on bleach blonde hair. I think it would turn grey as it fades :confused: I dunno...

That picture you just posted is awesome by the way, the face, pants, kimono and quilt.

flophousefloozie 12.18.2007 02:40 PM

Keep it blonde. BLONDE.