Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.29.2007 09:32 PM

do old pervy people make it rain on you?

HaydenAsche 11.29.2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
do old pervy people make it rain on you?

All day everyday.

Everyneurotic 11.29.2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
That is easily the best Hayden picture ever.

seconded.

that pic oozes of awesomeness.

Norma J 11.29.2007 09:38 PM

You reckon these be the same shoes? They look very similar. And I want a pair:

ALIEN ANAL 11.29.2007 09:49 PM

hah you look like my uncle in that picture
get a decent shot of your face

get reeady for the predictable commments too..even though we cant really see you. *rolls eyes*

HaydenAsche 11.29.2007 09:50 PM

They look very similar. I love them. Most comfortable shoes ever. You can get them at Wal-Mart or Kmart for cheap most of the time.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.29.2007 09:56 PM

what's kmart like?
never been inside of one

i love target, but i hate walmart

HaydenAsche 11.29.2007 10:31 PM

I love love love love love Target.

Kmart is like Wal-Mart but even more poor.

luxinterior 11.29.2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

i love target

One just opened right by my house. I'm thinking about quitting my job and applying at Target. But not in that order. I've only had this job for two weeks...and it is crap. I never thought that working at a theater could be so shitty. But then again, all we ever do is clean. No breaks.

But anyway, Target is really the only store of its size that I can walk into and not feel instantly nauseated. I don't know why this happens. It has nothing to do with being offended by the Wal-Marts and K-Marts and other Marts. It happens in some smaller stores too, especially ones with products that interest me. I feel overwhelmed by everything there is to look at. Maybe it's because Target is all red and happy looking that it manages not to have this effect on me.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.29.2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxinterior
One just opened right by my house. I'm thinking about quitting my job and applying at Target. But not in that order. I've only had this job for two weeks...and it is crap. I never thought that working at a theater could be so shitty. But then again, all we ever do is clean. No breaks.

But anyway, Target is really the only store of its size that I can walk into and not feel instantly nauseated. I don't know why this happens. It has nothing to do with being offended by the Wal-Marts and K-Marts and other Marts. It happens in some smaller stores too, especially ones with products that interest me. I feel overwhelmed by everything there is to look at. Maybe it's because Target is all red and happy looking that it manages not to have this effect on me.

yeah.

you know what kind of stores i hate?
lowes, building the square, home depot, etc.
they are SO lame and boring.

Anngella 11.29.2007 11:02 PM

Target is amazing.
I prefer Kmart to Wal-Mart for some reason. It's just less annoying/crowded when I go I guess.
Even though I want to stab Martha Stewart in the eye.

touch me i'm sick 11.29.2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxinterior

my friend just started working at target. she gets minimum wage, only 10% discounts, and has had to work from 4 to midnight on several occasions. target's fun to shop at, but i dunno if i'd want to work there

luxinterior 11.29.2007 11:17 PM

I think Six Flags has ruined all normal jobs for me.

There is nothing quite like being outside all day and getting to put people on the Dragon's Wing. Their lives were like, in my hands.

And as shitty as the Go-Karts were, and the shitty cafeteria food, and the sometimes-shitty weather, and the way the place smelled like someone smeared their shit all over the handrails, I kinda miss the place. I used to think they were a bit too strict about certain things, but really it was a pretty relaxed environment, considering.

Rob Instigator 11.29.2007 11:38 PM

they destroyed our astroworld

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.29.2007 11:43 PM

it was a piece of shit anyways

flophousefloozie 11.29.2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norma J
You reckon these be the same shoes? They look very similar. And I want a pair:

You make me sweat.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.29.2007 11:55 PM

you guys do know it's not Norma J, right?
that's brandon from incubus.

He was asking if those were the same shoes cause he wants a pair.

flophousefloozie 11.30.2007 12:04 AM

That's a shame. I had a feeling he wouldn't be wearing the shoes he's looking for.

m1rr0r dash 11.30.2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

yeah.

you know what kind of stores i hate?
lowes, building the square, home depot, etc.
they are SO lame and boring.

dude, home depot rocks... where do you buy your plywood and roofing felt?

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.30.2007 12:48 AM

i don't buy plywood and roofing felt