Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Anngella 11.01.2007 03:13 PM

I have so many nicknames for my dog. His name is Buster, and there is Buster Brown (who's back in town), Dusty, Busta, Poopy, Ooga Booga, Fluffy (after a few months of not being shaved) and Softy after being shaved, Buster Wuster Wuster!, Sugar Booger etc.
If you're ever around me when I'm playing with my dog, prepare to be very annoyed.

Ripchord 11.01.2007 03:58 PM

My sister handcuffed me to my friend. My face correctly expresses the awkwardness. (I was a banana!)

Anngella 11.01.2007 04:03 PM

Two bananas on one forum. Damn.

Everyneurotic 11.01.2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anngella
I have so many nicknames for my dog. His name is Buster, and there is Buster Brown (who's back in town), Dusty, Busta, Poopy, Ooga Booga, Fluffy (after a few months of not being shaved) and Softy after being shaved, Buster Wuster Wuster!, Sugar Booger etc.
If you're ever around me when I'm playing with my dog, prepare to be very annoyed.

my ladyfriend used to call her dog with my name (my full name) before she gave her one, her sister and boyfriend caught up and called him that too.

jon boy 11.01.2007 04:46 PM

my cat was called ginger but i reffred to him as the moggy or just moggy and sometimes the mogster.

Danny Himself 11.01.2007 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripchord

My sister handcuffed me to my friend. My face correctly expresses the awkwardness. (I was a banana!)

All I can say is well, bloody hell..

HOT!

val-holla-ing 11.01.2007 07:11 PM

new hat. i love that hat. that was my halloween costume yesterday. i went as a guy who fucking hates halloween. nobody got it.

from cmj. another new hat...same shirt from previous pic, though.

the hat in all its glory.

Danny Himself 11.01.2007 07:16 PM

You are effortlessly suave, Jeremy. I'd post a clip of the shaft theme tune if I didn't think it would be misconstrued as racism by somebody.

Savage Clone 11.01.2007 07:17 PM

No racist, Cam'Ron

val-holla-ing 11.01.2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
You are effortlessly suave, Jeremy. I'd post a clip of the shaft theme tune if I didn't think it would be misconstrued as racism by somebody.

shit it's all good. shaft is a real motherfucker. i'm a real motherfucker. what's the issue?

Disgruntled Youth 11.01.2007 08:33 PM

girlgun 11.01.2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
shit it's all good. shaft is a real motherfucker. i'm a real motherfucker. what's the issue?

and you have dimples. mmmmm dimples!

val-holla-ing 11.01.2007 10:23 PM

i only have 1 dimple! it's how i pick up chicks. if they have one dimple, i make them touch their dimples to mine until they fall in love with me.

Prisstina 11.01.2007 10:31 PM

Anngella 11.01.2007 10:58 PM

Did you dye your hair, Emily?
And what is the guy throwing away on your shirt? I've seen different versions of that particular logo.

Prisstina 11.01.2007 11:08 PM

nah, my hair's just wet.

and it originally was a guy throwing away the star of david, the cross, etc..."trashing" religion. except my mom got pissed and believed it would equate to me getting beaten up so i covered it up with the word "hate".

Anngella 11.01.2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prisstina
nah, my hair's just wet.

and it originally was a guy throwing away the star of david, the cross, etc..."trashing" religion. except my mom got pissed and believed it would equate to me getting beaten up so i covered it up with the word "hate".

Haha I see. You should've written "authority" or something.

fugazifan 11.02.2007 05:19 AM

me from two nights ago
some friends asked to do that with my hand. dont know why. the chick studies with me and is wearing my hat, and to the right is my best friend]

fugazifan 11.02.2007 10:46 AM

first pic is me in my bedroom. note the stereolab, which is on top of my "punk and eastern hemisphere and classical music cd" rack second pic is me goofin around. 3rd is me pimpin out crypto style

!@#$%! 11.02.2007 10:48 AM

israeli girls FTW