Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

screamingskull 10.31.2007 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Pictures I just found of myself on Facebook. Does this not look like the funnest field trip ever?

Emma is so grunge!!!, if we knew each other in the real world, then we would totally hang out!

Rob Instigator 10.31.2007 09:07 AM

emmah looks like she could be in that very teeny percentage (les sthan 2%) of serial killers who are female! that rules.

themawt71 10.31.2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

a very good movie with an even better ending!

cryptowonderdruginvogue 10.31.2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Pictures I just found of myself on Facebook. Does this not look like the funnest field trip ever?

you're a goddess

EMMAh 10.31.2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
emmah looks like she could be in that very teeny percentage (les sthan 2%) of serial killers who are female! that rules.

I take that as a compliment. I've been told that I look like a bitch and I always get the feeling that some people are afraid to talk to me. Not that I mind at all, cause I usually don't want to talk to them.

EMMAh 10.31.2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
Emma is so grunge!!!, if we knew each other in the real world, then we would totally hang out!

I'm pretty sure we would too. We'd probably have a blast.
Hahaha there were a bunch more pictures were my long underwear was hanging out so badly ahaha. Someone asked me if it was my actual underwear the other day and all I could do was laugh.

And thank you Crypto :D

Norma J 10.31.2007 05:00 PM

Them people you're with look so young and so very different than you.

EMMAh 10.31.2007 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norma J
Them people you're with look so young and so very different than you.

Some of them are older than me haha. I think I look about the same age as them. Although when I was 15 some people told me I looked 18. I dunno, I'm clueless as to how old I look.

SynthethicalY 10.31.2007 10:08 PM

Emmah I like that last photo, it reminds me of a still of the end of a movie.

EMMAh 10.31.2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Emmah I like that last photo, it reminds me of a still of the end of a movie.

Haha yeah it's weird. We got like a two hour lunch so me and the blonde in front of me in the first picture went down to the beach. I was going to look at this thing sticking out of the water I think.
The girl is nice though, apparently her brother does the whole... going into abandoned places and taking pictures thing. Which is pretty sweet, something I've always wanted to do. Wellll I guess I did it once at my grandparents place, I dunno if anyone remembers those though.

Anngella 10.31.2007 10:15 PM

Quote:

Wellll I guess I did it once at my grandparents place, I dunno if anyone remembers those though.

I do, actually.
I've also wanted to go into a bunch of abandoned places and shoooot.

EMMAh 10.31.2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anngella
I do, actually.
I've also wanted to go into a bunch of abandoned places and shoooot.

No kidding?
I'm going to try and go to at least one abandoned place before the snow comes. I have this weird fear of inbred hicks though, it's funny, but it does give me a bit of anxiety.

Anngella 10.31.2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

No kidding?
I'm going to try and go to at least one abandoned place before the snow comes. I have this weird fear of inbred hicks though, it's funny, but it does give me a bit of anxiety.

I think I am, too. But I'll have to go with someone as I'm also afraid someone might come and get mad or something.

EMMAh 10.31.2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

I think I am, too. But I'll have to go with someone as I'm also afraid someone might come and get mad or something.

Going with someone is a good idea. You never know what could happen in an old house. Not just someone coming and being mad but accidents and shit. Wouldn't want to be laying there in some abandoned house completely unconscious and have no one to help you out :eek:

!@#$%! 10.31.2007 11:32 PM

fuck yes-- bodyguards FTW

Anngella 10.31.2007 11:43 PM

Oh man, when I'm on my own & shit I'm going to have a huge Rotweiler (I spelt it wrong and the spell-check gave me "stockpiler" as an option.. hah), a Pit bull, a pug, and two cats, black and white, named Ebony & Ivory.
Speaking of dogs I just gave mine some bread and he started coughing -I hope he doesn't puke :(

!@#$%! 10.31.2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Speaking of dogs I just gave mine some bread and he started coughing -I hope he doesn't puke :(

ha ha ha

he prolly choked on the dry stuff. happens to me too :D

Everyneurotic 10.31.2007 11:46 PM

watching a dog puke is one of the weirdest things to see in life.

Anngella 10.31.2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
watching a dog puke is one of the weirdest things to see in life.

In Health class we watched an HBO thing called "THIN" about this eating disorder clinic and we saw the girls puking. It was interesting because they didn't make any of the puking noises that I thought were unavoidable. But I haven't puked in over 7 years so I'm not really an expert or anything. I'm just going from what I see on Jackass.

SynthethicalY 10.31.2007 11:52 PM

Watching a dog shit is the funniest thing, also cats as well.