Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

schizophrenicroom 11.18.2008 08:35 PM

whoa, i must have been making up lyrics. damn.

btdubs, i'm going to my old house tomorrow to get the daytona beach vhs.

Sonic Youth 37 11.18.2008 08:37 PM

I had to brush up on mah skillz because the person who got it stuck in my head claims that she knows every would, so we might have to throw down in the middle of French class. I've got that song on lock, I don't even need the music to back me up. (Wow, I need to start speaking like a normal human)

schizophrenicroom 11.18.2008 09:14 PM

you could take that post and make a rap hit out of it. just get a killa drum beat and make a video with half naked booty chicks. millions of dollars.

Sonic Youth 37 11.18.2008 09:21 PM

Eh, I don't want to turn out being the next Snow, Vanilla Ice, or Eminem

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I had to brush up on mah skillz because the person who got it stuck in my head claims that she knows every would, so we might have to throw down in the middle of French class. I've got that song on lock, I don't even need the music to back me up. (Wow, I need to start speaking like a normal human)

Holy hell, I typed "would" instead of "word'. I've developed a typing impediment.

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 11.18.2008 09:29 PM

This is my 48th post in this thread.

schizophrenicroom 11.18.2008 09:40 PM

congrats :)

schizophrenicroom 11.18.2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Eh, I don't want to turn out being the next Snow, Vanilla Ice, or Eminem

Holy hell, I typed "would" instead of "word'. I've developed a typing impediment.

haha, informahhh. a licky boom boom down.

i still don't know what the fuck that means.

i thought that was part of the gangster dialect.

Sonic Youth 37 11.18.2008 09:43 PM

I do believe that would be "wurd" or "werd". I need to dig out my old box of cassettes because I have Informer as a cassette single and I do believe there's a remixed version on the flipside.

Sonic Youth 37 11.18.2008 09:47 PM

Real-life Furbys rediscovered

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27786771/?GT1=43001

schizophrenicroom 11.18.2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

I do believe that would be "wurd" or "werd". I need to dig out my old box of cassettes because I have Informer as a cassette single and I do believe there's a remixed version on the flipside.

put that on my mixtape.

please.

Sonic Youth 37 11.18.2008 09:56 PM

I'll try. I might have to do a bit of only searching too. Not exactly sure where I placed my tapes.

StevOK 11.18.2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Does anyone remember the television show that Furby originated on, Masked Rider? It was about Prince Dax, a descendent of insects, that protected a small town with his talking car and motorcycle.

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 11.18.2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

I've got the album on CD, it's actually pretty good.

GeneticKiss 11.18.2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevOK
Does anyone remember the television show that Furby originated on, Masked Rider? It was about Prince Dax, a descendent of insects, that protected a small town with his talking car and motorcycle.

Yes...one of those Saban Formula shows from the mid 90s on Fox...

The Saban Formula:
Teens + Japanese monster movie stock footage + 1/2 toy commerical feel = $$$

StevOK 11.18.2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Yes...one of those Saban Formula shows from the mid 90s on Fox...

The Saban Formula:
Teens + Japanese monster movie stock footage + 1/2 toy commerical feel = $$$

Yeah, Power Rangers, Beetle Borgs, Masked Rider.

jon boy 11.19.2008 12:57 AM

if a woman in a wheelchair ever wants you to push her uphill to a kfc then that woman is probably drunk and has been banned from ever going to the kfc ever again. this is a lesson in life.

GeneticKiss 11.19.2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevOK
Yeah, Power Rangers, Beetle Borgs, Masked Rider.

Ha, Beetle Borgs! Totally forgot about that one...

I'll admit I watched the first season of Power Rangers and some of the first season of VR Troopers, but that's about it.

Sonic Youth 37 11.19.2008 01:29 AM

To hell with temporary hair dye. 5-10 washes my ass. First time water hits hair *poof* gone. Oh well, it wasn't that green anyway. Next time I'll bleach and enlist help and use proper dye ie semi-perm dye.

cars_willkillyou 11.19.2008 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
if a woman in a wheelchair ever wants you to push her uphill to a kfc then that woman is probably drunk and has been banned from ever going to the kfc ever again. this is a lesson in life.

thats some deep shit.

terriblecanyons 11.19.2008 07:07 AM

I GET A CELLO 2DAY U GUISE HOLY SHIT

how awesome is that shit oh fuck yes holy shit oh my god this is so motherfucking awesome jesus fucking christ shit biscuits in a fucking giant basket made of chicken feces filled with underage children.