Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   whatcha doin? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33868)

Satan 11.10.2009 08:54 PM

i always said that google is gonna take over the goddamn world one day

Dead-Air 11.10.2009 09:58 PM

drinking wine, watching sesame street videos on you tube with lennon, and waiting for my canadian dream girl to reappear online. I also have a show to plan for on Friday the Thirteenth, but motivation is not my strong suit at the moment. time to go check my email again...

phoenix 11.11.2009 02:10 AM

so, still in pain. all my tests (so far) are nothing nothing nothing. He gave me some dealy for IBS and if it doesn't go away I get to have more tests. YAY.

whatever makes the pain stop, really.

phoenix 11.11.2009 02:12 AM

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd. I just started making really really really mild tandoori chicken with rice/asparagus for dinner. It might make me feel worse, but I crave the spicey foods. :(

I also bought nori so I think the rest of the week will just be plain sushi/avocado and porridge at breakfast. awesome.

Dead-Air 11.11.2009 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd. I just started making really really really mild tandoori chicken with rice/asparagus for dinner. It might make me feel worse, but I crave the spicey foods. :(

I also bought nori so I think the rest of the week will just be plain sushi/avocado and porridge at breakfast. awesome.

God stomach pain is the worst. So sorry to hear. I had some issues with that, but it turned out (and I figured it out without help from the doctors) that I was just eating too much and not exercising enough (I have a high metabolism so it didn't make me obese, though when I fixed things I did lose 40 pounds...) I doubt that's your problem though. Doctors are so clueless about this stuff though. At least that's my experience.

phoenix 11.11.2009 04:32 AM

It is fucking crappy! I've not slept well the last two nights because of it. :(

As far as I am concerned, I have a fairly healthy diet ( sometimes I get a sweet tooth and eat junk like cake but it isn't TOO often) and I do a fair amount of exercise.. so yeh it's a bit out of the blue. If anything I am underweight, but I've always been that way.

I did have a bout of random IBS in 2003(apparently) and my doctor has given me the same thing I was given back then. For the moment it seems to have helped, I still have some pains but I feel much less bloated and as if I'll 'splode any minute.. but I'll see how I go in the next week.

I'll spend some more time making an effort to relax and not spaz/skitz out and have put han solo on probation ( he encourages me and eggs me on when I am already in a bad mood ). + will book in hippy junk like a reiki session/healer session and massage I think.

_slavo_ 11.11.2009 04:42 AM

get well soon phoenix

Satan 11.11.2009 04:46 AM

coughing up a goddamn lung

_slavo_ 11.11.2009 04:47 AM

get your lungs together soon too, satan ;)

phoenix 11.11.2009 05:07 AM

thanks hun

ALIEN ANAL 11.11.2009 05:14 AM

minced as ey

phoenix 11.11.2009 05:21 AM

drinking warmed up vanilla soy

thinking about going through my wardrobe to throw things out
thinking about needing to buy new shoes for work before next week
thinking about buying some new t shirts online
thinking about how much $$ I have in my bank account (not much)
listening to musak
enjoying the lack of tv electro humming in my house right now

Satan 11.11.2009 05:30 AM

thanks slavo. i'm alright now.

ALIEN ANAL 11.11.2009 05:34 AM

post stoned
post first beer
surfing web and drawing
i can hear my Indian neighbors jamming above me

Satan 11.11.2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
i can hear my Indian neighbors jamming above me

indian music?

JEALOUS

ALIEN ANAL 11.11.2009 05:40 AM

if i were you..id be jealous too

Satan 11.11.2009 09:20 AM

thats way too rad to even comprehend. i love indian music.

right now im making a cake. bfs birthday.

_slavo_ 11.11.2009 09:47 AM

i'm having various kinds of daydreams right now.
very vivid and mostly very nice, actually.

phoenix 11.11.2009 09:48 AM

going to bed

Dead-Air 11.11.2009 12:03 PM

Watching old Sesame Streets w/ Lennon and realizing this shit is as much for me as for him. Feeling incredibly moody today, probably the weather. It's as foggy outside at the moment as the inside of my head. I've got today off for Veteran's Day. That's odd, but any excuse.