Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

amerikangod 09.15.2008 02:56 AM

Also, since I don't want to browse through the 1000+ pages can someone who has already done so please post a "best of" of only the hottest ladies and manliest of men (like, the ones that I might find attractive if I was really drunk, it was dark, they had a wig on, a Cure song was playing, and maybe I bumped into them and they felt soft so something inside me clicked as "Oh, hey, that's a lady"), that way I can save the pictures in my fap folder?

And better yet, can you identify the ones that live in the New York area for me? That way I can put them in the 'SEX ONE DAY MAYBE????' sub-folder.

I like to keep organized. Thanks guys.

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod

And better yet, can you identify the ones that live in the New York area for me? That way I can put them in the 'SEX ONE DAY MAYBE????' sub-folder.

stay out of my hood. keep your ass in queens.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
stay out of my hood. keep your ass in queens.

Ha ha, I've actually only been in Queens for about a year, prior to that it's been a lifetime of unadulterated Brooklyn. So I kind of go everywhere. Are you a New Yorker? I can avoid your particular borough or neighborhood if you so kindly identify it.

And don't worry dude, as I said you're perfectly safe as long as it's not very dark, the Cure isn't playing, you choose not to wear a wig that night, and you don't happen to feel particularly soft at the moment. I mean, that's a combination of a lot of determining factors. Are you prone to wig-wearing? Is that it?

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 03:08 AM

do i look like i need a wig?

stay the fuck out of manhattan.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 03:12 AM

Quote:

do i look like i need a wig?

stay the fuck out of manhattan.

I don't know? Let me guess, you've got a King Buzzo 'do or something? If so, I so have egg on my face.

Don't worry, I only go to Manhattan for work and sometimes accidentally SLEEPING WITH MEN.

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 03:14 AM

god, you're thick. scroll up.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 03:19 AM

Quote:

god, you're thick. scroll up.

OH SHI-

Ha ha, that is hilarious (to me.) All of this time I've had it in my head that you were like a 17 year-old ginger dude. Like, that idea was pretty solidified in my mind. Based on what, at this point I no longer know. That said, I did see your picture in this thread earlier, but at a quick glance I just thought you were quoting/replying to someone else's picture.

Man, this thread is blowing my mind. I thought there were no women on the internet? Isn't that a rule?

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 03:37 AM

thick. as. shit.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 03:41 AM

Quote:

thick. as. shit.

I believe I've already established shit as being thoroughly disinterested in wordly affairs. To now portray it as being thick would be out of character. Thick people tend to be easily amused.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
what exactly do you mean by that?

I try not to mean anything in anything that I say. But why, how much you paying?

MellySingsDoom 09.15.2008 03:47 AM

amerikangod - with all respect, I think you're on to a sure-fire loser here - best to quit while you're behind....

Cantankers/Nefeli - Good mornings to you both :)

amerikangod 09.15.2008 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
amerikangod - with all respect, I think you're on to a sure-fire loser here - best to quit while you're behind....

Cantankers/Nefeli - Good mornings to you both :)

Melly, ha ha, I only saw this as a win/win situation as I assume that any parties involved are approaching this and all subsequent exchanges with a degree of amusement.

ZEROpumpkins 09.15.2008 04:23 AM

Quote:

Also, since I don't want to browse through the 1000+ pages can someone who has already done so please post a "best of" of only the hottest ladies and manliest of men (like, the ones that I might find attractive if I was really drunk, it was dark, they had a wig on, a Cure song was playing, and maybe I bumped into them and they felt soft so something inside me clicked as "Oh, hey, that's a lady"), that way I can save the pictures in my fap folder?

I like to keep organized. Thanks guys.

Go back to 4chan

nicfit 09.15.2008 04:33 AM

I'm quite hot and soft, but you'd need to bump into me from behind (errrrm.....) not to notice the beard :D.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Go back to 4chan

Can't I appreciate ludicrous and irreverent humor AND be a Sonic Youth fan? I didn't realize the two were mutually exclusive.

I feel like a good go-to rule on the internet is "If you can't tell if a person is being serious or not, always assume that they are not being serious."

I felt that what I wrote was not only stupid enough but contained enough self-parody that it wouldn't be viewed as serious by anyone, but I guess some people need it to be stated outright.

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 04:40 AM

Quote:

Can't I appreciate ludicrous and irreverent humor AND be a Sonic Youth fan? I didn't realize the two were mutually exclusive.

I feel like a good go-to rule on the internet is "If you can't tell if a person is being serious or not, always assume that they are not being serious."

I felt that what I wrote was not only stupid enough but contained enough self-parody that it wouldn't be viewed as serious by anyone, but I guess some people need it to be stated outright.

THERE ARE NO RULES ON THE INTERNET

ZEROpumpkins 09.15.2008 04:43 AM

Except 34

amerikangod 09.15.2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
I'm quite hot and soft, but you'd need to bump into me from behind (errrrm.....) not to notice the beard :D.

Honestly dude, I probably wouldn't notice your beard until the following morning. I'd have made eggs for you, and we'd be sitting there eating them quietly, warmly, contentedly. I'd notice a bit of egg caught in the corner of your 'stache, and I'd lean forwards to playfully brush it away. It'd be right about at this moment that it would hit me. I would distinctly bellow "Oh, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!" Maybe release a nervous fart (although it would be silent from a night's worth of the passage's heavy use.)

Yes, that's how I'd know. Either then or the next day when we were riding a tandem bike together in the park.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 04:48 AM

Quote:

THERE ARE NO RULES ON THE INTERNET

I agree that Rule 34 is a pretty stolid rule. There aren't MANY rules on the internet, but there are some.

nicfit 09.15.2008 04:48 AM

Quote:

Maybe release a nervous fart (although it would be silent from a night's worth of the passage's heavy use.)

Now we know you're a "passive" ha ha!
kiddin.

Guys, what's this negativity?
the good mood of the board is gone?
Lightning Bolt rules.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 04:54 AM

Quote:

Now we know you're a "passive" ha ha!
kiddin.

Guys, what's this negativity?
the good mood of the board is gone?
Lightning Bolt rules.

Some would say a 'needy bottom,' but in all honesty, it's often just due to sheer laziness. Sometimes a fella has just had a long day and doesn't want to do any more work.

And worry not about the negativity. Sometimes people just want an excuse to give another person negative rep. I'll happily recieve it.

OH AND DUDE, AGREED, LIGHTNING BOLT RULE. They rule very hard.

mil_pl 09.15.2008 04:59 AM

Quote:

visiting my mommy today

you like like a vampire, I don't know if it is a compliment for you or not :p

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 05:01 AM

everyone tells me that
i don't really care either way

MellySingsDoom 09.15.2008 05:03 AM

^^^Mil_pl: She's the one and only SY Gossip Board vampire, don't you know - hypnotises with her eyes, and goes straight for the jugular everytime. Innit.

amerikangod - I did acutally enjoying your L Bolt-related postings too. Those "security" guys sound like a right bunnch of retarded poseurs.

nicfit 09.15.2008 05:08 AM

ha ha you look like you're about to take off a wig and tell "I'm james maynard keenan".

al shabbray 09.15.2008 05:10 AM

^^^
LOL

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 05:10 AM

HAHA

i need to take some of my extensions out or cut them or something

blunderbuss 09.15.2008 05:14 AM

Can we have more Ploesj pictures please? Her sheer joy has brightened my day no end.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
amerikangod - I did acutally enjoying your L Bolt-related postings too. Those "security" guys sound like a right bunnch of retarded poseurs.

I'd be able to muster up more anger at them if they were able to maintain at least some kind of presence. The fact of the matter is, they get replaced and pushed aside so quickly, you almost feel bad for them as you see the looks of terror sweep across their faces. But then you don't, and you decide that it is more appropriate to laugh at them.

mil_pl 09.15.2008 05:16 AM

yeah Melly I presumed that :D she is from Paris ?

amerikangod 09.15.2008 05:19 AM

Quote:

ha ha you look like you're about to take off a wig and tell "I'm james maynard keenan".

Quote:

HAHA

i need to take some of my extensions out or cut them or something

Wait, so was my initial misunderstanding correct? OH I KNEW IT.

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Wait, so was my initial misunderstanding correct? OH I KNEW IT.

what are you talking about, wearing a wig?

hair extensions (mine, anyway) are made of 100% human hair and are not worn on top of the hair, as one would wear a wig, but rather are woven in with the hair. i choose to wear them not out of necessity but out of preference, but as my hair has grown long enough for me to not look like an 8-year-old girl with down syndrome without extensions, and they're a pain in the ass, i will be taking them out in due time. maybe today.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 05:36 AM

Quote:

what are you talking about, wearing a wig?

hair extensions (mine, anyway) are made of 100% human hair and are not worn on top of the hair, as one would wear a wig, but rather are woven in with the hair. i choose to wear them not out of necessity but out of preference, but as my hair has grown long enough for me to not look like an 8-year-old girl with down syndrome without extensions, and they're a pain in the ass, i will be taking them out in due time. maybe today.

Well, yes, the wig thing, but more specifically taking it a step even further back, acknowledging that I initially mistakenly presumed you to be a male.

And for the record, do not underestimate the demand for 8 year-olds with Down's Syndrome. One might want to pursue all of their present available options to their natural ends before jumping ship. Just saying. When I was a pre-teen with braces I couldn't wait to get them off. Now, many years later, I see the success of Little Lupe and I'm filled with nothing but regret.

ploesj 09.15.2008 05:44 AM

Quote:

visiting my mommy today

this is pretty late, but damn you look a lot like my stepsister here:

al shabbray 09.15.2008 05:46 AM

after eating the shroom hahaha

ploesj 09.15.2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blunderbuss
Can we have more Ploesj pictures please? Her sheer joy has brightened my day no end.

thanks, but i don't really have any new pictures right now.

oh wait here are some 'joy' ones:

champs elysées (i have absolutely no idea what i was doing)

another goat picture (notice how the baby goat is chewing my shirt collar)

and another playground one.

ploesj 09.15.2008 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
after eating the shroom hahaha

probably :P

the shroom is my lamp by the way.

ZEROpumpkins 09.15.2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

I agree that Rule 34 is a pretty stolid rule. There aren't MANY rules on the internet, but there are some.

Proof:
Some guy requested Rule 34 for Fry's dog from Futurama as a joke....and guess what.
4 fuckin' replies + Wild Thornberries rule 34.

Incesticide 09.15.2008 09:43 AM

You can make yours with : http://www.faceyourmanga.com/welcome.htm

This Is Not Here 09.15.2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

visiting my mommy today

Sisters t shirt!