Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to get beaten (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=24584)

✌➬ 09.03.2008 01:00 PM

Sucks to your asthmar.

Rob Instigator 09.03.2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
and please fox check this review its one of the most fun games outthere, pus it got the lushest graphics Ive ever seen till yet!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbXTbBc5Gg

fuck I hate games like that. it looks repetetive and dull and completely boring.

those first person battle games get me dizzy.

al shabbray 09.03.2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fuck I hate games like that. it looks repetetive and dull and completely boring.

those first person battle games get me dizzy.

its third person, an believe me, I am not playing that kind of action games that often, but that is in my top 5 for two reasons: beautifu graphic/atmosphere and addictive gameplay, try it you will know what I mean

al shabbray 09.03.2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYRFox
OMG
I guess you're happy to be on vacations now :)

i am more than happy! I am looking forward to waking up tomorrow and DONT have to think about arranging the damn commercial flick!!! sound issues, compatibity to cinema/tv 4:3, 16:9 etc.
I found my envisioning - ranaldo/hooker today in the mailbox and enjoying this new freedom right now :)

SYRFox 09.03.2008 01:08 PM

Which Ranaldo/Hooker one is it? I only have Clouds and it's great

al shabbray 09.03.2008 01:10 PM

its the very old one, with the caricature cover, its live at knitting factory like almost all of them. my favourite ranaldo/hooker is bouquet where lee mentioned at the beginning that he married the day before the show. that piece is pure brilliance, so if you see it, buy it you wont regret it if you already like clouds!

SYRFox 09.03.2008 01:11 PM

I'll try listening to them. I must get more into Ranaldo's solo discography anyway

al shabbray 09.03.2008 01:18 PM

Ranaldo is my god!! I am trying to get whatever I can :)
ordered "all the stars in the sky" the sequel to "from here to infinity" thats definately one of the albums of 2008 for me, it will be great. love from here to infinities concept, and I saw that the vinyl is pretty expansive on ebay recently

SYRFox 09.03.2008 01:20 PM

Yeah From Here To Infinity's concept is pretty great. Didn't know he had done a sequel to it - damn, I should keep myself informed more!

al shabbray 09.03.2008 01:25 PM

i looked up the store (kungfunation) a few weeks ago and stumbled upon it. but unfortunately too late to catch a limited (60 piece)copy at the german ZKM (german sound research hi tech monster and museum). but Ive ordered one copy of the other 150 pieces, especially because it the sequel to from here to infinity AND because the last track is called hamburg...and I am still wondering if that piece got something to do with the murray street gig I saw there, where lee afterwards mentioned, on the old board, the second encore as one of his proudest moments in SY

SYRFox 09.03.2008 11:50 PM

Nice! I never got one of those ultra limited editions :(

al shabbray 09.04.2008 08:31 AM

they are often overprized as hell!

nicfit 09.04.2008 08:34 AM

I think the rarest sy-related item I have could be tol metal box...or maybe the drumming devil pin given with sonic death...or the bad moon rising hoodie I'm too big ti wear...bah! nothing superspecial, btw. I've never been a big lover of ultra limited stuff from well known artists...

al shabbray 09.04.2008 08:40 AM

Ive got the ToL box too which is definately one of the coolest items, but it is rare like a box of icecream at the italian store right around the corner :)

and for me its not that I wanna have it because its limited, its definately about the music, but its a pain in the ass if you cant listen to it because its limited like a hel and sold out

SYRFox 09.04.2008 01:07 PM

The rarest Sonic Youth album I have got is Silver Session or TV Shit :D :D :D

nicfit 09.04.2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
Ive got the ToL box too which is definately one of the coolest items, but it is rare like a box of icecream at the italian store right around the corner :)

and for me its not that I wanna have it because its limited, its definately about the music, but its a pain in the ass if you cant listen to it because its limited like a hel and sold out

ha ha I was kinda kiddin about the rarity things.
yes that's exactly what I meant sayin' I'm not a big fan of ultra limited releases :(.

shower time!!

no fans yet, uff!
and my aragorn pipe from germany got sent back to the sender so she'll have to send it again buaah ger postal service is jinxed for me!

buaaaaag

_slavo_ 09.04.2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYRFox
The rarest Sonic Youth album I have got is Silver Session or TV Shit :D :D :D

That's still pretty good. The rarest album I own is EVOL :eek:

al shabbray 09.04.2008 04:07 PM

anybody there guys?

nicfit 09.04.2008 04:10 PM

...uys....uys..ys.....s...s

greedrex 09.04.2008 04:18 PM

Quote: