Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Drug Problems (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=24603)

EMMAh 08.20.2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
if you ask me they are

really they're just mormons.

I seem to recall hearing about them being involved in some short of cult shit, and even if I didn't I still think they are haha.

Cantankerous 08.20.2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Wiser words were never spoken.

Yes, they were. Never mind.

of course they were.

!@#$%! 08.20.2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

no one can really "handle" drugs
i mean, yes, there are people who can take more drugs or drink more booze than other people
but it bites everyone in the ass in the end
you play with fire and youre gonna get burned. period.

SMART.

Cantankerous 08.20.2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
SMART.

ASS.

...kidding.
but i can't tell if yr serious or not.

MellySingsDoom 08.20.2008 03:44 PM

If God's so great, how come he didn't give us the innate ability to roll perfect joints every time?

Ergo: God is a Twat. I'm on Satan's winning team, y'all!

floatingslowly 08.20.2008 03:45 PM

when I was a very small boy
very small boys talked to me
now that we've grown up together
they're all doin' drugs with me

!@#$%! 08.20.2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

ASS.

...kidding.
but i can't tell if yr serious or not.

tithead, of course im serious-- don't let your insecurities tell you otherwise. you did a great thing kicking your habits and of course nobody who's an addict can "handle drugs". you're doing great and i hope you continue that way. how could you think i was mocking you about this? bitch! :fuckyou:

ha ha ok that last sentence was a joke. just becuz... but the rest no. you know better.

Cantankerous 08.20.2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
tithead, of course im serious-- don't let your insecurities tell you otherwise. you did a great thing kicking your habits and of course nobody who's an addict can "handle drugs". you're doing great and i hope you continue that way. how could you think i was mocking you about this? bitch! :fuckyou:

ha ha ok that last sentence was a joke. just becuz... but the rest no. you know better.

ok well thanks.

you're such a smartass all the time that i have a hard time telling whether yr serious or not sometimes.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 08.20.2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
you've been to Utah? :)

yes, haven't you seen my plans for next summer thread?

MellySingsDoom 08.20.2008 03:55 PM

For a harrowing tale of addiction at it's most tragic and brutal, either read the book "Christiane F: Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo", or better still, go rent out the film (it's on DVD, and has footage of D Bowie performing choons and stuff).

radarmaker 08.20.2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
If God's so great, how come he didn't give us the innate ability to roll perfect joints every time?

I've found that I can roll perfect joints in a pitch black room while tripping my tits off, so I guess He was just a little selective when dishing out the goods.

And my only drug problem is that I've not been able to find a reliable MDMA connection for a couple of months now...

!@#$%! 08.20.2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

you're such a smartass all the time that i have a hard time telling whether yr serious or not sometimes.

ha ha. yes. most of the time.

HaydenAsche 08.20.2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shentov
whats his problem like?
anyone knows a person into taking amphetamine intravenous? that is one fucked up pin cushion type of view...

I've known a few people who used meth intravenously. They were tweaked the fuck out all the time.

I've had/have a problem with nearly all sorts of drugs. I've gone on several month long alcohol binges, coke binges, amphetamine binges, xanex binges, you name it. I'm doing pretty good for myself. Before I went to treatment, I'd been high on something for nearly 3-4 years except for during other stays in facilities. I took a lot of speed. A whole lot of speed. Shit fucked up my brain. What do you want to know?

Crumb's Crunchy Delights 08.20.2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I've known a few people who used meth intravenously. They were tweaked the fuck out all the time.

I've had/have a problem with nearly all sorts of drugs. I've gone on several month long alcohol binges, coke binges, amphetamine binges, xanex binges, you name it. I'm doing pretty good for myself. Before I went to treatment, I'd been high on something for nearly 3-4 years except for during other stays in facilities. I took a lot of speed. A whole lot of speed. Shit fucked up my brain. What do you want to know?

why is it the phone always rings the second you set foot in the tub?

HaydenAsche 08.20.2008 05:36 PM

Because you've been up for days and you're hearing things.

EMMAh 08.20.2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Shit man, I'm glad to hear you're doing okay :)

HaydenAsche 08.20.2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Shit man, I'm glad to hear you're doing okay :)

Yeah. It's pretty nice. Just sticking to the greens and the occassional psychedelic.

EMMAh 08.20.2008 05:50 PM

That's the way to do it :)

finding nobody 08.20.2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

Yeah. It's pretty nice. Just sticking to the greens and the occassional psychedelic.

There's no other way to do it, if you ask me.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 08.20.2008 05:55 PM

My parents are Mormon.