Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

_slavo_ 07.11.2007 04:28 AM

The pic's great, cantankerous.

Norma J 07.11.2007 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
thanks. i kind of like being so thin; my boobs aren't so massive.
so what's been going on down under?

Look good.

Down under: Not a whole damn lot.

Cantankerous 07.11.2007 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norma J
Look good.

Down under: Not a whole damn lot.

i kind of want to go to australia but i've heard it's just like america. i wouldn't want to spend all that time on a flight and then it's barely different from the US.

Norma J 07.11.2007 04:48 AM

I've never been to the states, but I want to. We bare similarities but I think the differences are pretty different, you know. America seems to me, to be alot more exaggerated. The landscape and general feel would be vastly different, I imagine.

nicfit 07.11.2007 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
sweet-sweet pic of you, Rob! and the boys posted pictures. nicfit, hi!

Wah, hello, not the first pic of me i posted, btw. And I can't see yours, baaah. We could be heroes.

davenotdead 07.11.2007 05:59 AM

my town isnt like America....havent been to sydney or melboourne though....i think the cities are what would be the most similar....you need to hit up the mountain towns and hippie hangouts for something diff....mines more the hippy/euro backpaker hangout.

!@#$%! 07.11.2007 09:36 AM

Quote:

from the 4th of july. i'd rather like to slaughter the person who took this picture of me.
this is what new york has done to me: due to the fact that i am constantly busy, running around doing this and that, not having a hell of a lot of time to make dinner or eat breakfast or lunch and my intake consists mostly of coffee and cigarettes and the occasional rice krispy treat, i have lost some weight. can you tell?

oy, cankers, you gotta eat more you hear? eat more!!

no, you don't have to eat pizza or fattening things that will slow you down. eat healthy-- when's the last time you ate beans, or a warm bowl of oatmeal, or some pasta?

really girl, we don't want you getting anorexic & all. i'll post you some FAST recipes if you're interested. rice krispies & sugar is not the way to go.

ps- you're still hot though. but please don't die on us?

jico. 07.11.2007 09:47 AM

Quote:

from the 4th of july. i'd rather like to slaughter the person who took this picture of me.
this is what new york has done to me: due to the fact that i am constantly busy, running around doing this and that, not having a hell of a lot of time to make dinner or eat breakfast or lunch and my intake consists mostly of coffee and cigarettes and the occasional rice krispy treat, i have lost some weight. can you tell? :rolleyes:

you look good and your bOObs are not showing signs of flaccidity.

Rob Instigator 07.11.2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

this is what new york has done to me: due to the fact that i am constantly busy, running around doing this and that, not having a hell of a lot of time to make dinner or eat breakfast or lunch and my intake consists mostly of coffee and cigarettes and the occasional rice krispy treat, i have lost some weight. can you tell? :rolleyes:

hahahah! This looks like some sort of street performance of a Phillip Glass piece!

Rob Instigator 07.11.2007 10:04 AM

Here is me, my brother, and my friend Jaime's son david last wednesday

cuetzpalin 07.11.2007 10:07 AM

you're incredibly sweet :)

cryptowonderdruginvogue 07.11.2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Here is me, my brother, and my friend Jaime's son david last wednesday

aww!

Cantankerous 07.11.2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oy, cankers, you gotta eat more you hear? eat more!!

no, you don't have to eat pizza or fattening things that will slow you down. eat healthy-- when's the last time you ate beans, or a warm bowl of oatmeal, or some pasta?

really girl, we don't want you getting anorexic & all. i'll post you some FAST recipes if you're interested. rice krispies & sugar is not the way to go.

ps- you're still hot though. but please don't die on us?

i can promise you i'm not and will never be anorexic. i'm not going to go and pull a karen carpenter on you.
i just made cupcakes and they are delicious and spongey.

Norma J 07.11.2007 06:48 PM

I think you look normal weight. No excess fat etc. Isn't that how we're technically meant to be?

Savage Clone 07.11.2007 06:49 PM

The pose accentuated/exaggerated things.

Cantankerous 07.11.2007 07:08 PM

i'm aware of this but i've lost about 10-15 lbs in the last 3 1/2 months.

Alex's Trip 07.11.2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

I have 100 free meals to that place. You need some Cantanerous?

Cantankerous 07.11.2007 07:39 PM

no thanks. chick-fil-a is none of my business.

Alex's Trip 07.11.2007 08:07 PM

It tastes a lot better when you don't have to pay for it.

alteredcourse 07.11.2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

im a photography noob . did you black out everything that was around you , was it simply taken at night , outside ? its neat .