Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

king_buzzo 06.18.2007 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
A while ago I wanted to start a "post your look in GTA San Andreas", but this sounded a little nerd-ish.

haha mine was really cool, it had all stars a combat jacket and jeans.

nicfit 06.18.2007 10:51 AM

Mine looks like mister T with a zorro mask.

sellouteater 06.18.2007 11:02 AM

BFFs

edit i'm on the left

Incesticide 06.18.2007 11:19 AM

V.U. style.

king_buzzo 06.18.2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Mine looks like mister T with a zorro mask.

awesome, mine used to look like mr t with joke glasses but i changed it.

Damn man you made me want to reinstall the game!!!

sarramkrop 06.18.2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated

My absolute favorite photo of Porky. The picture (literally) of unadulterated innocence.

truncated 06.18.2007 04:02 PM

A work shot:

The truck on the right is kind of cool, in a geeky sort of way. It's a decontamination vehicle, with odd and complex shower cubicles inside, to wash acid and other harmful substances off of people. I don't think it's ever been used, but it's comforting to know it's there in the event of a bioterrorist attack.

I look funny there. Go on, laugh, Do it.

Glice 06.18.2007 04:07 PM

I'd 'tap' that, or however you barbarians communicate sexual attraction. Something to do with fisting, perhaps?

nicfit 06.18.2007 04:08 PM

Quote:

Waaaaaaah, looks like a go-kart racing shot.

truncated 06.18.2007 04:09 PM

I believe you have to phrase it as "I'd tap that shit" for it to have any sincerity. Without meaning it literally.

For the record, my hair is bad, but not that bad. It's been windy.

Savage Clone 06.18.2007 04:11 PM

I thought it was "tap that azz."

floatingslowly 06.18.2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

the laughter is only an inappropriate response to nervousness.

hot and smart. we're doomed.

Glice 06.18.2007 04:27 PM

Quote:

I believe you have to phrase it as "I'd tap that shit" for it to have any sincerity. Without meaning it literally.

For the record, my hair is bad, but not that bad. It's been windy.

Maybe I quite literally want to 'tap' that 'shit'? I'd quite like literally that I think

truncated 06.18.2007 07:31 PM

I would say thank you for the compliments, but you people are clearly of unsound mind.

Quote:

Waaaaaaah, looks like a go-kart racing shot.

That is a work polo, whose wearing I instituted. I don't get those people who whine about uniforms at work. I would never wear "business casual" outside the office, so all the clothes I buy to adhere to said dress code are a waste of money. I now have a series of polos that I do not have to iron, and dressing for work now requires even less thought than it did before. It's wonderfully convenient.

I am the laziest fucker alive.

Savage Clone 06.18.2007 07:37 PM

I whine about uniforms at work.
Unless they are Nazi uniforms or certain varieties of cop uniforms, they are generally no good. Most "work" uniforms consist of polos (which I simply will not abide) and pleated dockers or some such (double ditto). Also, baseball caps and emnroidered logos.
Fuck that.
I pretty much wear a "uniform" every day anyway.

Washing Machine 06.18.2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I whine about uniforms at work.
Unless they are Nazi uniforms or certain varieties of cop uniforms, they are generally no good. Most "work" uniforms consist of polos (which I simply will not abide) and pleated dockers or some such (double ditto). Also, baseball caps and emnroidered logos.
Fuck that.
I pretty much wear a "uniform" every day anyway.

There seems to be a genuine love/fasination for Nazi imagery and uniform on this board. Something I must concur with. As much as they were evil, fascist blah, blah one cant deny their sense of style.

Everyneurotic 06.18.2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

A work shot:

The truck on the right is kind of cool, in a geeky sort of way. It's a decontamination vehicle, with odd and complex shower cubicles inside, to wash acid and other harmful substances off of people. I don't think it's ever been used, but it's comforting to know it's there in the event of a bioterrorist attack.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

couldn't resist.

luxinterior 06.18.2007 09:13 PM

Thanks to my new job I have my first actual tan in years. Of course, it's only on my face, arms, and ankles, which means I can't wait until I get to show off my oddly colored body in a bathing suit next week.

Taken a little bit ago, just after getting home from work:

truncated 06.18.2007 09:26 PM

This is going to sound weird, but you're classically beautiful.

Farmer tan or not.

Everyneurotic 06.18.2007 09:44 PM

luxy looks pretty.