Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

iFreezeTime 06.14.2007 01:40 AM

The Gary:

I don't think I posted it yet. I hope not at least, nothing like being a mental case in the first week.

SynthethicalY 06.14.2007 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iFreezeTime
heh, you dress just like my little brother. You adn your friends look like a chill fun bunch too. =)

You met our party resident.

Alex's Trip 06.14.2007 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iFreezeTime
The Gary:

I don't think I posted it yet. I hope not at least, nothing like being a mental case in the first week.

Richard Pryor on Fire just got some competition.

screamingskull 06.14.2007 08:32 AM

richard pryor on fire has always been second to toilet & bowels, always!!!

ALIEN ANAL 06.14.2007 08:41 AM

er the "good looking" guys on this board are the same "good looking" guys to everybody in the real world, no suprises there.

sarramkrop 06.14.2007 08:46 AM

There are a few nice looking chaps on here. They might not be particularly yours or mine type, but they are blessed with good looks nonetheless:

Iain
Val-holla-ing
UVRAY

etc etc. I don't know about a best looking one, I find that sort of thing generally childish and plain offensive.

ALIEN ANAL 06.14.2007 08:49 AM

im not to sure if what i said then was understood but i was bassicly complaining that the so called good looking people are the everyday good looking people.

screamingskull 06.14.2007 08:51 AM

UVRAY, ive never heard of him???

I think the prettiest male board members have to be Toilet & Bowels, Toxic Johnny, Whorefrost, and now Davenotdead.

screamingskull 06.14.2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
im not to sure if what i said then was understood but i was bassicly complaining that the so called good looking people are the everyday good looking people.

as opposed to the everyday not good looking people that should be considered good looking on the internet???

sarramkrop 06.14.2007 08:53 AM

He's from your hometown, but I think he lived in London. He's that writer chap who used to post on here, in his late 30's-early 40's. A geezer of some sort.

screamingskull 06.14.2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
He's from your hometown, but I think he lived in London. He's that writer chap who used to post here, in his late 30's - early 40's. A geezer of some sort.

found him
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/member.php?u=3314

i forgot i also like Toxic Johnny, he's very good looking and he's a photographer, double bonus!!!

sarramkrop 06.14.2007 08:59 AM

Yeah, there's not point in listing them all. Toxic Johnny is a fox, both on here and in the flesh.

ALIEN ANAL 06.14.2007 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
as opposed to the everyday not good looking people that should be considered good looking on the internet???

i just find it boring and predictable
might aswell talk about how hot brad pitt and jessica alba is

sarramkrop 06.14.2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

That's a bit of a statement, considering that the normal pattern on this thread is that of one of the myriads pretty looking girls to unleash a nice picture of themselves, and for the next 50 pages a group of guys commenting on their looks. A little like watching some salivating lorry drivers, if you ask me. It's much funnier when some girls comment on a guy's looks.

Savage Clone 06.14.2007 09:08 AM

Crypto's mouth is shut in all those pics!
Way to throw us a curveball, man!

screamingskull 06.14.2007 09:10 AM

if you actually look at any photo's of the 4 guys i said were the best looking, toilet is the only one who is conventionally good looking. the others are just my taste.

Quote:

Brat Titt is is the most over rated good looking man ever!!!

I'd much prefer Todd Rundgren (at his current age even!)

isn't he lovely!!!, and he is a wonderfully nice person which is more than i can say for Brat Titt

and Jessica Alba is fucking boring, yeah i'm sure it would be fun to hang out with her, never eating.
I'd much prefer Samantha Ronson

screamingskull 06.14.2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Yeah, there's not point in listing them all. Toxic Johnny is a fox, both on here and in the flesh.

he's coming to the friday DDN show right?

sarramkrop 06.14.2007 09:18 AM

I don't know.

screamingskull 06.14.2007 09:21 AM

guess we will have to wait and find out. he rarely ever posts, which is a shame.

davenotdead 06.14.2007 09:28 AM

oh, preciate ze compliments skull...

and jen (swa's gf right?)...i may take you up on that...teehee...you dont know how close i live...well, not right now, but when i get back in october...